Literally just got headbutted, cannot believe it!

swiftpete

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey, i wouldn't let it worry you too much, those guys do sound like idiots but they are out there, to be fair you probably didn't get done that badly if nothing is broken. It's pretty rare that that sort of thing happens though, I've had it happen before but of all the hundreds of nights out i've had over the yrs, its not happened that many times really.
Don't let it spoil your uni life, its all about getting drunk and having fun. Just try not to get to the state where you're falling over drunk too often, especially when alone and you'll be ok.
Hey another thing, you said you weren't hitting on any girls. Thats unacceptable at uni, make sure you do it more! Take care man.

sgtmac_46

Senior Master
Reaction score
Solidman82 said:
You could try training while you're drunk maybe.........I do it........
I bet it's more fun that way. :rofl:

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
well, it helps with Shinai sparring. You don't feel or care as much if you get hit. You make alot more stupid mistakes (also known as dumb bravery) but at least you get the conditioning.

OP
Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hey another thing, you said you weren't hitting on any girls. Thats unacceptable at uni, make sure you do it more! Take care man.[/quote]

Lol! :uhyeah:

Cheers!
Thanks for the replies everybody!
Regards

Latest Discussions