Let's have a silly ninjer thread....

OP
E

Elizium

One that I saw last year while looking for some shuriken info was a Bravepages/angelfire website. It was Koga and Black Dragon type of thing, but one sticks out more than anything.

when training, you always learn something new. So when your instructor teaches you something new, you have to wear your mask and hood....

Now is that sad or what?

OP
G

Genin Andrew

lol...i'm not saying anything...quite funny elizium good find.

OP
E

Elizium

I wonder what happens if you do not wear a mask and hood and learn something new? Does your head blow off or something?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Elizium said:
I wonder what happens if you do not wear a mask and hood and learn something new? Does your head blow off or something?

In one ear and out the other, most likely. Must need the mask and hood to hold it in.

Or maybe its to hide your looks of supprise and awe at seeing somthing new!

OP
E

Elizium

Or maybe so the instructor does not have to see the look of disappointment on the clad faces of his students?

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I told you guys that anything you tried to make up as fiction would pale in comparrison with some of the stuff on the internet that is supposed to be serious.

Well, here is the proof. Try to tell me with a straight face that anything fictional in this thread comes close to the humor value in this!

Not exactly ninja realted, but give him time to expand.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Haha...

You know what would be great?

"The Naked Ninja"

I can see it now... a website for naked women wiith ninja weapons!

OP
G

Genin Andrew

LMAO...How did you find that one? I have found some pretty funny MA sites in my searches but that is hmmmm yeh...Techno kinda summed it up good:)

OP
E

Elizium

Technopunk said:
Haha...

You know what would be great?

"The Naked Ninja"

I can see it now... a website for naked women wiith ninja weapons!
With hoods and masks to preserve their dignity lol :rolleyes:

I think someone should make a site like that hehhehehe

[Must stop perving ]

OP
B

Baytor

I shall now reveal to you the secrets of how ninjas came to the United States.

The first ninja in the US was a warrior named Shin. He was a monk/ninja who had taken a vow of celibacy, as had his father and grandfather before him. He was not allowed to know, nor did he ever know, the carnal pleasures spoken of by Ashida Kim, for that would drain his chi, and he wouldn't be able to turn invisible after flipping out and chopping people's heads off. But, I digress.

He first arrived in the US in 1942 on a hot air balloon disguised as a pterodactyl. He rallied the Japanese citizens who were in internment camps to fight against interment camps. They were eventually able to win this battle by staging sit in protests. Some of these same people were trained as ninjas, and after the war, they became known as “The Secret Fraternal Brotherhood of the 12 Deadly Black Dragons International Association.”

This organization, also known as “t3h d34d1y”, was determined to have the most street lethal system known to man. Shin refined his technique while meditating under a waterfall and examining a rock with ninja drawings on it that was passed down from generation to generation. He spent so long doing this, that when he returned to his secret base camp; he found that the ninjas had elected a new, younger ninja master, who had good business sense. The new ninja leader, named Kim, made Shin leave in disgrace.

I know these things because Shin is my grandfather, and has passed his lethal teachings on to me. One day, t3h d34d1y shall return to its rightful place as the leading US ninja organization. Until that time, Ashida Kim will remain on my **** list.

You know, I really amuse myself some days.:roflmao:

OP
E

Elizium

IamBaytor said:
I shall now reveal to you the secrets of how ninjas came to the United States.

The first ninja in the US was a warrior named Shin. He was a monk/ninja who had taken a vow of celibacy, as had his father and grandfather before him. He was not allowed to know, nor did he ever know, the carnal pleasures spoken of by Ashida Kim, for that would drain his chi, and he wouldn't be able to turn invisible after flipping out and chopping people's heads off. But, I digress.

He first arrived in the US in 1942 on a hot air balloon disguised as a pterodactyl. He rallied the Japanese citizens who were in internment camps to fight against interment camps. They were eventually able to win this battle by staging sit in protests. Some of these same people were trained as ninjas, and after the war, they became known as “The Secret Fraternal Brotherhood of the 12 Deadly Black Dragons International Association.”

This organization, also known as “t3h d34d1y”, was determined to have the most street lethal system known to man. Shin refined his technique while meditating under a waterfall and examining a rock with ninja drawings on it that was passed down from generation to generation. He spent so long doing this, that when he returned to his secret base camp; he found that the ninjas had elected a new, younger ninja master, who had good business sense. The new ninja leader, named Kim, made Shin leave in disgrace.

I know these things because Shin is my grandfather, and has passed his lethal teachings on to me. One day, t3h d34d1y shall return to its rightful place as the leading US ninja organization. Until that time, Ashida Kim will remain on my **** list.

You know, I really amuse myself some days.:roflmao:
:partyon:

Now this I like.

Latest Discussions