leg muscle

ozm8ey

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello well a few years ago when i was at work there was this skinny, small asian guy but he had legs that looked like they had tennis balls on top of each other in them. How would I get leg muscle like that?

crazydiamond

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't understand "tennis balls", but you can get very strong and decent looking legs with a number of weight lifting exercises, squats, dead-lifts (straight and trap), lunges, to mention a few.

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Stance training.
Agree!

One day I was in the gym, a body builder came to me and asked me how did I develop my leg muscle. I told him it came from "stance training". I think the muscle shape that is developed from the "stance training" is different from the muscle shape that is developed through the weight lifting.

kuniggety

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Calves or thighs? Thighs are easy... Squat and/or leg press. Calves are another story. You can do stance training, calf raises, seated calf raises, etc but genetics winds up playing a huge role. The calf muscle can vary tremendously in where it sits on the leg, i.e. Mid to lower calf all the way to just below the knee level and it gets activated in different ways based on your leg structure.

Latest Discussions