Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's not even that good. What he drained off before and during digging was all poured out back. That's what drained off after the pump was installed. Now I have to figure out why that drain isn't working, so we can get rid of the skating rink.
Where's the drain go to? Most sump drains should run either out to daylight and then to the sewers, or directly to the sewers. Generally, they don't want you to run them into the sanitary drain system. I'd check that it actually goes to daylight, and that it's got room to run off from there.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Apparently, one of the side effects of my medication is being able to shoot lightnings from my eyes.
50394913_2183162401705513_2907880008296955904_n.jpg
:O
images.jpeg.jpeg

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Spent the morning doing surveillance at the greyhound bus station.....if given the choice of a bus ride or walking across the country.....I think I would walk.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spent the morning doing surveillance at the greyhound bus station.....if given the choice of a bus ride or walking across the country.....I think I would walk.
I took a bus to visit my grandmother once when I was in college (or maybe high school). From Spartanburg, SC to Jacksonville, FL. The last part - from Lake City, FL to Jacksonville - is about a 45 minute drive, and took about 4 hours on the bus. I've never taken another bus trip since.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took a bus to visit my grandmother once when I was in college (or maybe high school). From Spartanburg, SC to Jacksonville, FL. The last part - from Lake City, FL to Jacksonville - is about a 45 minute drive, and took about 4 hours on the bus. I've never taken another bus trip since.
Yep... but I think taking Greyhound or another bus line cross country is something people should do. Once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yep... but I think taking Greyhound or another bus line cross country is something people should do. Once.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
well, it depends on the bus line.
If you get the normal bus, it stops at every outhouse and mailbox.
The express actually bypasses small towns.
It's been a while.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Just discovered a brand new Microsoft Windows Error that is now my second favorite Microsoft error. My favorite is still "Keyboard error, please hit any key to continue"

This one is almost a s good.. Doing updates on a Windows 10 PC and when I went to run the updates that Windows update listed I got this error. "We cannot update your Computer because it is not on"

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, it depends on the bus line.
If you get the normal bus, it stops at every outhouse and mailbox.
The express actually bypasses small towns.
It's been a while.
When I was a poor engineering intern, I used to take a Greyhound bus almost every weekend - from Jamestown, NY to Rochester, NY, switching buses in Buffalo. Good times! Especially during winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions