Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A typo in v3? And we missed it? Damn.

You do know this is v4, right? Or was that yet another typo?

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have the hair for the Dracula laugh, but the Matrix... Hmmm...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah it is another Typo...LPTv4....not LPTv3...hey aren't you supposed to be on a tropical island somewhere :D

I wish... but we don't leave for another 1 month, 3 weeks, 1 day, 15 hours, 19 minutes and 27 seconds from...NOW.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Back to work and solo. No more training the new guys.......................... OH YES Im doing my happy dance!!!!!!! And its supposed to be in the 70s this weekend

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
This year I get to dress up like Santa for a Christmas party and give the people goody bags. It's going to be funny because the manager is the elf, the elf. My manager is the elf technically as long as the party is still happening(the elfs work for Santa which means now I'm sort of the manager) :supcool: :lfao:

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok when the nice police man with the flu decides to push your broken down POS car out of the road UP HILL to save you a tow bill DONT slam on the brake all of a sudden so he smashes his knee into your bumper and rolls his ankle. :slapfight:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Woke up at 4:45am today and I could not go back to sleep and I have no idea why

And this is my first year with an AWD vehicle...for that last 20 years I have had 4x4 vehicles and I have to say after going through 2 snowstorms and having to drive in both of them with the AWD vehicle......AWD is horrible

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
WOW...didn't see that coming....but I should not be surprised I guess...I have been in government long enough to know better....had the rug pulled out from under me....by the people that basically bought the carpet and wanted me to stand on it.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Stupid jack (great dane) i don't know what's with him but every time I take him outside he finds more animals to "play" with see him out there with a bird come outside thirty minutes later find a trail of feathers then the neighbors are calling there's a big dog with a bloody animal in their yard staring at them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions