Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I think tonight I will make a steak and roast some brussel sprouts for dinner.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will probably eat dinner. I'm thinking that's a good thing, except that I still need to stay awake for it.

Man, I feel old on days like this. In my 20's and 30's, I used to do this **** without thinking.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I will probably eat dinner. I'm thinking that's a good thing, except that I still need to stay awake for it.

Man, I feel old on days like this. In my 20's and 30's, I used to do this **** without thinking.
Eat dinner. That is a good thing, without doubt. Is your stomach still wrecked?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Steak and roasted brussel sprouts....oooohh, so good.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Steak and roasted brussel sprouts....oooohh, so good.
I have a 2 inch thick ribeye in the freezer. All this discussion about whether to eat meat just makes me want to eat more meat! :D I'm not entirely settled on what kind of veggie to have. Sautéed spinach also sounds really yummy tonight.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eat dinner. That is a good thing, without doubt. Is your stomach still wrecked?
No, just really tired from a one-day trip to DC (7 hour drive each way). A few times today, I've caught myself just staring at my computer, unsure what the heck I was in the middle of doing. Hard to install SQL Server in that state of mind.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not trying to pour any gas on any fires, here. Honestly. But I'm curious.

I don't understand where the arguments come from. Are the details of the Wing Chun being practiced by all commenting vastly different? Or a little different?

And when Wing Chun is first being taught (generally, not specificly amongst those here) is the whole lineage thing being pointed out by the instructors to the students from the git go? Maybe fostering the whole bad feelings thing? Or has it just taken on a life of it's own somehow?

It depends. The Sifu I used to study under would point out he was under Ip Ching's lineage if asked.

The Sifu I study with now mentioned that he is from the Leung Sheung lineage only because he wanted me to know it would be done differently than what I was used to doing.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well bang-a-rang, been awhile, glad to see you back, how have you been
I'm doing well. I pop in from time to time just been really busy started a new business and still doing the police thing leaves little time to do much else right now. I hope all is well with you.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I'm doing well. I pop in from time to time just been really busy started a new business and still doing the police thing leaves little time to do much else right now. I hope all is well with you.

Its all good, and I went through the whole starting a business thing with my wife's business, all while holding a fulltime job, it is not easy.
Hope to see you around the site.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
There is no part time job hours tonight...woo hoo!

However, I do have to head home to a mountain-like pile of dishes, not to mention some freelance work.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Two of my dishwashers have moved out. But I have a third ready to pick up the slack.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions