Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you guys say this like it's a bad thing....

I am just to poor to buy the good stuff....
And I can't go into Aldi's without dropping 80 bucks, and not even carry essentials out....
At Aldi, you can carry the essentials for another $12.50. Plus a quarter.

CrazedChris

Green Belt
Reaction score
I am just to poor to buy the good stuff....
And I can't go into Aldi's without dropping 80 bucks, and not even carry essentials out....

I feel your pain. With 5 or usually 6 in the house, we spend a lot, way too much, on food. I dread grocery shopping. I have to go tomorrow along with clothes shopping for the teen girl. I can already feel the pain in my wallet.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
of all the women I have ever known....Mrs Xue is the only one that gets upset when I cook something. She is not home, she is not going to cook, and she has 0 clean-up.....and still gets upset.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
of all the women I have ever known....Mrs Xue is the only one that gets upset when I cook something. She is not home, she is not going to cook, and she has 0 clean-up.....and still gets upset.
homergifgif.gif

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
I think men who can cook are far sexier than men who can bench press 200 pounds. One of our favorite book characters Odd Thomas is a short order cook and makes the fluffiest bisquits and the tastiest scrambled eggs. He has a friend - a writer who is a gourmet chef. The trio at the center of my "Nightmare Hunters" story series are all foodies and all love to cook... unless they haven't had a case in a long time and are bored - then they start playing LMFAO really loudly and order pizza and Chinese.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I think men who can cook are far sexier than men who can bench press 200 pounds. One of our favorite book characters Odd Thomas is a short order cook and makes the fluffiest bisquits and the tastiest scrambled eggs. He has a friend - a writer who is a gourmet chef. The trio at the center of my "Nightmare Hunters" story series are all foodies and all love to cook... unless they haven't had a case in a long time and are bored - then they start playing LMFAO really loudly and order pizza and Chinese.
What about men who can cook and bench press 200lbs? ;)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Who orders pizza and Chinese at the same time. That's crazy talk. Especially since pizza if the greatest food ever.
Fact, Jesus himself came back to life to enjoy some people pizza
CK21P4qUwAAGaUB.jpg

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Who orders pizza and Chinese at the same time. That's crazy talk. Especially since pizza if the greatest food ever.
Fact, Jesus himself came back to life to enjoy some people pizza
CK21P4qUwAAGaUB.jpg
The Nightmare Hunters make confusing food choices like that only when they are bored. They just feel like they are adrift and unnecessary - and that is a very disorienting feeling for them. Otherwise, they are a very well-informed bunch, sartorially and culinarily sophisticated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions