Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
A good man always knows his limitations...
tenor.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Before you hang a man, you better look at him!

Although, for getting it this horribly wrong....
Hang'em high!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are some really nice BJJ gi's out there. I wish more of them weren't so covered in patches and embroidery. Or maybe I don't - I'd spend more money on them, and I really don't need to do that.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
There are some really nice BJJ gi's out there. I wish more of them weren't so covered in patches and embroidery. Or maybe I don't - I'd spend more money on them, and I really don't need to do that.
You don't need more clothes. At least not until you buy me that wardrobe, so I could move my clothes out of the closet, and then you can have it.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
As @AngryHobbit can attest, I'm much girlier about that sort of thing than her.
@gpseymour FORCES me to go to ACTUAL stores where it's.... peoply.... and try things on.

No seriously, we are both fairly out there, sartorially speaking. And we have similar sensibilities. But I hate going to stores. So, I find a brand, a site that sells it, and shop there. Brick-and-mortar stores are not kind to hobbits.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
@gpseymour FORCES me to go to ACTUAL stores where it's.... peoply.... and try things on.

No seriously, we are both fairly out there, sartorially speaking. And we have similar sensibilities. But I hate going to stores. So, I find a brand, a site that sells it, and shop there. Brick-and-mortar stores are not kind to hobbits.
but you can actually TRY the clothes before you commit.
I hate clothes shopping.
I was elated to find that I can actually rock mens jeans now.
waist and inseam, DONE!!!!!!
not dragging an armload of pants to the booth, taking all back, because there isn't a size that fits, from 4 to 14....
And the guy stuff is REAL DENIM!!!!!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
@Buka
Is the volcanic eruption on the big island effecting you?

All good here, at least that I know of. Just got up and heard about it's latest activity.

Kulauea has been going off continuously since the eighties [this go round, anyway]. Hopefully everyone on the Big Island is safe.

And thanks for thinking of me, guys. :)

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
All good here, at least that I know of. Just got up and heard about it's latest activity.

Kulauea has been going off continuously since the eighties [this go round, anyway]. Hopefully everyone on the Big Island is safe.

And thanks for thinking of me, guys. :)
Whew! Glad to hear you are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions