Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Microsoft BAH!!!!!!

If you have O365 Office 2916 on your PC you cannot install any part of the full blown office Pro version of software (Project for example)....... If you have a part of Office 2016 pro on your PC (Project for example)...O365 2016 will not install..... nice to see they are continuing their software racket ways
It's a feature. Just keep telling yourself that.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why oh why is it so difficult to get men into our zumba class and keep them there? Would it really be so terrible to spend 45 minutes a week in a room surrounded by beautiful women dancing provocatively?

Some people are concerned others would stare at them. There is no time to stare. If you don't know the steps, you are too busy watching the instructor. If you know the steps, you are too busy rocking it out. Nobody is watching anybody, nobody is judging, and the bigger your bum - the more you bring to the experience.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why oh why is it so difficult to get men into our zumba class and keep them there? Would it really be so terrible to spend 45 minutes a week in a room surrounded by beautiful women dancing provocatively?

Some people are concerned others would stare at them. There is no time to stare. If you don't know the steps, you are too busy watching the instructor. If you know the steps, you are too busy rocking it out. Nobody is watching anybody, nobody is judging, and the bigger your bum - the more you bring to the experience.

Because Man Rule #112: Thou shalt not Zumba/Jazzercise/any other dance aerobics.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Because Man Rule #112: Thou shalt not Zumba/Jazzercise/any other dance aerobics.

Oh, I'm sure there have been some amendments to that. ;-) My step instructor who also teaches zumba is not only a man, but also a husband, a father of two, and a policeman. I've been to his classes many times - and no one was smitted by the gods of anti-zumba. :)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure there have been some amendments to that. ;-) My step instructor who also teaches zumba is not only a man, but also a husband, a father of two, and a policeman. I've been to his classes many times - and no one was smitted by the gods of anti-zumba. :)
Yeah, Curtis is also a freak of nature. A really lovable guy, on top of all that.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, Curtis is also a freak of nature. A really lovable guy, on top of all that.
There is that. I still don't know how he teaches zumba immediately after that ***-kicking step class on Mondays. We usually crawl out of there half-dead. And he has a baby at home - he is not sleeping. I shudder to think how much coffee he is on right now.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score

You trying to get his Man Card revoked?

Remember, Snitches get stitches.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
You trying to get his Man Card revoked?

Remember, Snitches get stitches.
Worse yet - we have a gentleman in the step class who is a former dancer. And he and Curtis do improvised two-step routines together in the middle of the class. It's real fun to watch - something to occupy yourself with while you are hoofing it through the 150th knee lift.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to my world..

original.gif
yes, and you should be careful xue. they read what you wrote about them and they are NOT happy. also be careful its a little known fact but sharks can in fact fly
one-great-white-shark-jumping-out-of-ocean-in-an-attack-at-dusk-brandon-cole.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions