Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just set up a password on a piece of hardware that apparently does not care about the user name, only the password.... so far I have tried my name, made up names, brand names, food names and Fruit bat womber bot.... all work just as long as the password is correct......yeah...that needs to be fixed
I quite like "Fruit bat womber bot". I'm going to use that as a username at my next client site.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
just set up a password on a piece of hardware that apparently does not care about the user name, only the password.... so far I have tried my name, made up names, brand names, food names and Fruit bat womber bot.... all work just as long as the password is correct......yeah...that needs to be fixed
are you sure thats a problem? some people do forget their names. im not calling anybody out in particular! just saying. it would be useful for someone... who forgets their name :confused:

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Morning! Today we have an agency picnic. I love when I get to leave early without charging time!

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Holy crow! The comic is at 47 views today!

You know, I really don't understand website traffic! I could spend all day trying to post and drive people there, and nothing happens. Today I have been lazy, and it's the highest it has been all week!

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't understand something. How much of an instigator/general all around A-hole does one have to be before they get banned around here?

Some people contribute NOTHING to conversations. All they do is these "drive-by insults" or post stupid emojis without even saying a word. How many people have to put you on ignore before they're just booted?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
I don't understand something. How much of an instigator/general all around A-hole does one have to be before they get banned around here?

Some people contribute NOTHING to conversations. All they do is these "drive-by insults" or post stupid emojis without even saying a word. How many people have to put you on ignore before they're just booted?

If you have them on ignore....why do care?

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Because somehow a comment slipped through.

They seem to be ignored again.

And why does that comment matter? And why should it bother you?

What makes this person important enough that you care about his/her opinion?

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
good, sweaty practices tonight - helped out with the
kids' class - had a good phone interview before going
to TKD and have an in-person interview next week! :)

It's been a good day!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Started the day with an eight a.m. colonoscopy.

Ended the day with a large crab meat sub, tomato and roasted red-pepper soup, chips, ice cold beer, chilled Grey Goose, chilled mango slices and a big slice of warm apple pie ala mode with Kona coffee with just a hint of Sambuca.

It ain't how you start....

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My legs are still tired....before I went to bed last night I did
as much of the William CC Chen short form that I know, several times
As much of the Sun style form I know twice
The Beijing 24 form
The Traditional Yang Long form once
The Traditional Yang Dao form 3 times
Short bit of Standing (Zhan Zhuang)

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
Some people contribute NOTHING to conversations. All they do is these "drive-by insults" or post stupid emojis without even saying a word.
:yuck::yawn::wtf::wideyed:

:watching::watching::watching:
:panda:
:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

oh yeah...
I don't wanna talk to you no more you empty headed animal foot
Trough water! I'll fart in your general direction! Your mother was a
Hamster and you father smelt of eldiberry!!!!

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
:yuck::yawn::wtf::wideyed:

:panda:
:mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

oh yeah...
I don't wanna talk to you no more you empty headed animal foot
Trough water! I'll fart in your general direction! Your mother was a
Hamster and you father smelt of eldiberry!!!!

I still remember the first time I watched that movie.

I used to catch episodes of Flying Circus on PBS (now called WMHT) when I was in my early teens and up at 2AM due to insomnia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions