Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
April 2 and we finally have a spring day
We had our first one back in January. It will be almost as warm this week as it was in early February. That's just weird.

(By the way, I've always loved that the word "weird" violates the standard rules for the order of "i" and "e" in English. That is all.)

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
Is it something you can share here?

I don't think so...since it is a promo for an upcoming event.

Once I get it uploaded I would like to send you a link and get your honest opinion or suggestions on it if you wouldn't mind though.

It's our first big promo video for an organization.

(Video highlights and promos is a new hobby my oldest son and I started last year)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
We had our first one back in January. It will be almost as warm this week as it was in early February. That's just weird.

(By the way, I've always loved that the word "weird" violates the standard rules for the order of "i" and "e" in English. That is all.)
Blame the great vowel shift.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think so...since it is a promo for an upcoming event.

Once I get it uploaded I would like to send you a link and get your honest opinion or suggestions on it if you wouldn't mind though.

It's our first big promo video for an organization.

(Video highlights and promos is a new hobby my oldest son and I started last year)
I'd love to see it, so when you can, send me the link. I'm always willing to give my opinion. You may have noticed that, already. :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Did Taiji (will do more later, I have time today) and had lunch, sadly the local (Chinese) tea house has changed owners and is not not so good. I suspect it will be out of business soon.

Now I think I will do something I have not been able to get to due to snow and/or weather...take the remaining christmas lights down from the bushes I could not get to

ks - learning to fly

Senior Master
Reaction score
well, looks like I'll be calling the doc again tomorrow..
somewhere in the process of helping with testing
yesterday, I broke my knee brace... :(

Any recommendations..?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Oh man, why couldn't I have found this a few pages back when we were talking big fuzzy spiders..

latest

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
listening to my new little generator screaming its nuts off trying to make the washing machine work.

So far so good.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
listening to my new little generator screaming its nuts off trying to make the washing machine work.

So far so good.
You lost power? and if you think the washing machine draws a lot of energy, wait until you flip on the electric dryer.

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been gone a long time because I took an Agency Program Aide title. Not only is there more work (I am doing the job of 2 people), but I am at the front of the office. Not the best place to try to sneak out on to MT, even for a second. LOL

The reason I am able to do so at this moment is because the system we use is down.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I've been gone a long time because I took an Agency Program Aide title. Not only is there more work (I am doing the job of 2 people), but I am at the front of the office. Not the best place to try to sneak out on to MT, even for a second. LOL

The reason I am able to do so at this moment is because the system we use is down.
Welcome back.

I've always wondered about the phrase, "I'm doing the job of # people." I think to myself, if you're getting it all done... then isn't it the job of one person that was previously being done by two people, each doing the work of half a person?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome back.

I've always wondered about the phrase, "I'm doing the job of # people." I think to myself, if you're getting it all done... then isn't it the job of one person that was previously being done by two people, each doing the work of half a person?

I'm not getting it all done because they should have two Agency Program Aides here. Within the space of 3 weeks, they DID have two, but the young lady training me transferred back to her old agency.

And two weeks from tomorrow, I transfer back to mine...so they'll have ZERO APA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions