Kron Gracie wins again

Charlemagne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Watched that yesterday. Great stuff all around. Kron is obviously comfortable with striking and continues to dominate on the ground. Gotta love a guy who can tap darn near anyone on the BJJ competition circuit with blue belt level stuff.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah Japanese mma full of roided up freak show fighters and a bunch of fixed fights

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It seems the video was taken down. I would have liked to have seen it, seen how well Kron's hands are coming along. @Hanzou, do you know if he's still training with the Diaz brothers?

I think Kron's going to be the big dog of this next Gracie generation.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
He already is in my view. He has taken on the mantle of competition in both MMA and BJJ, and has taken over Rickson's gym in LA.

Is this the Culver City one? I had heard that but forgot. I imagine that school is doing well, ya?

I'm really enjoying watching all this stuff happen.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
With only three fights in three years that is unlikely. He needs to step up to a bigger promotion like Bellator or UFC or just stick with the bjj comps.

Competition isn't really a factor in what I was trying to say. (poorly, obviously)

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think like any other mma fighter you will see Kron fight and slowly work his way up if he is able to. He is fighting in Japan right now I am sure because they will pay him well. In time, I imagine Bellator or the UFC will come calling if he is good enough. Everybody has to start some where and well very few get the gift CM Punk received.