Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Edmund BlackAdder said:
So someone came here under fake ID's and using multiple accounts to push these programs, was caught and banned, then signed up again to continue pushing it?

What was the reply when you asked for proof of ID?

Probably the funniest comment I've heard in a while:
"you must be smoking some good hippy lettuce"

The individual offered money for a sponsorship, which I turned down. They also suggested they would continue to sign up despite being banned.
I wouldn't do business with someone like that, regardless of how much is on the table.

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Danjo has this big problem with anything Bruce Juchnik or kosho related.....yet he wont take the time to sit in on a class.
So as always, his opinions dont hold a lot of water.

OP
Danjo

Danjo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
J-Man said:
You're funny, Danjo...So does this mean you are ok with it then? Or can you not get past the Kosho or Bruce Juchnik thing? I noticed you said you trained at Ralph Gracie's a little...Ralph doesn't say anything about attaining rank or training with a qualified instructor on his products page (concerning his instructional dvd's). Personally, I think that is because most people know that already. As I stated earlier, it is common sense. Maybe you could bring those issues up to Ralph and see what he has to say...:)

Well, I'm more okay with something that doesn't give out rank over the internet, and I'm glad to see that they put that stuff up there. As to Juchnik...well, I'm sure he's a talented martial artist. His story of Mitose and how he was awarded grandmaster status by sitting and talking and watching gestures etc. are silly in my opinion.

As to Shawn: Who was your original kenpo instructor and what was the style? And how long have you been with Juchnik and do you have your black belt from him yet? I thought you could share that facinating story with the good folks over here so we could then see how much water your stories hold.

J-Man

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Danjo said:
Well, I'm more okay with something that doesn't give out rank over the internet, and I'm glad to see that they put that stuff up there. As to Juchnik...well, I'm sure he's a talented martial artist. His story of Mitose and how he was awarded grandmaster status by sitting and talking and watching gestures etc. are silly in my opinion.

I can respect that. Thank you for responding and sharing your views. To each his own I guess...I don't know enough about the whole Juchnik/Mitose thing to comment about that stuff. I'll leave that to the Kosho people. :)

BlackCatBonz

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Danjo, plenty of folks know my story......and i would say almost all of them have a lot more history in the martial arts than you do, it doesnt sound too surprising to them.
As far as my shodan in kosho, no, I do not have it yet and there are presently no schools that teach Kosho anywhere near me.
On that note, I have been authorized by Hanshi Juchnik to teach Kosho Ryu.
You can contact Shihan John McCallum of kosho and ask him about my skill......I'll leave it to you to find his number....
If I'm ever in your area and you want a chance to roll with me......I'd be more than happy.
This is not a personal challenge or a threat.........just a friendly offer.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Moderator Note:

Thread locked pending Admin Review.

G Ketchmark / shesulsa
MT Super Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.