Korean Martial Artists that fight?

OP
B

Bob D.

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello Brother Decker! How are you? I hope you and your family are well?
I know there were sambo and pancreas (sp) back in the 80's. This stuff has been going on in other parts of the world for a long time. But your right, the UFC brought it to the mainstream and to my attention.
take care, Bob

T

TomakaStud

Hi, Bob. My training is going well, i wouldn't say excellent because i'm just getting back into the swing and trying to get my acrobatic skills up to par. I have been training in my six month hiatus on my heavy bag for NHB stuff, not a whole lot of high kicking, mostly low, alot of hand work and knees. I was just promoted to blue belt tonight since i've been purple for over a year....mostly because i've been training with alot of other stuff which brings me to your next question. I was training with KJN three times a week at the academy. Two times a week i was training Brazilian Jiu Jits with John V., Instructor Spencer and others who showed up for guest appearances. Which really complimented my nine years worth of wrestling skills. We also trained NHB after class. Once a week, for an hour, i trained at a gym with KJN Simpson and Instructor Amari, (i appologize for messing up the spelling) he's fourth degree in Aikido Jiu Jitsu. We did stand up for three minute rounds, one in for two three minute periods, then sit for 3 min. I would lift three times a week on top of it. I did jiu jitsu for approximately 8 months before i had to break, 6 months of training with KJN Simpson every Tuesday and i've been training with Master Corona for i believe three years now. I was doing all the fight training during Sulsa camp when we met.