KOBGK Paihequan Patron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paihequan

Following recent negotiatons undertaken by Shihfu Ron Goninan and via the kindness of Master Chen PengCheng, the KOBGK Paihequan Wuyangkuan International is extremely pleased and proud to announce the appointmement and acceptance of Great Master Ruan Dong as our Official Patron!

Master Ruan Dong lives and teaches in Fuzhou, Fujian, China and is a greatly celebrated and highly regarded Master of the Calling Crane-Fist Style!

Great Master Ruan Dong expressed his graditude towards Shihfu Goninan's dedication to the White Crane Fist and his great efforts to promote the White Crane in his region and throughout the world!.

This gives the members of the KOBGK Paihequan Wuyangkuan International direct access to Fuzhou, Fujian, China the birthplace of Crane-Fist!

More information on Great Master Ruan Dong can be found within the "Our Patron" section of tour web site at:

http://home.austarnet.com.au/tsuruken

I hope you will join in offering your acknowledgement and congratulations of this very important and far-reaching advancement for all within the KOBGK Paihequan Wuyangkuan International!

OP
P

paihequan

Thank You! :asian:

We are very excited at the future possibilities this holds for us!

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
So, does this mean that he hasn't picked you, for the FRAUD that you are yet?
--Dave

OP
P

paihequan

Dear Sir (Mr. Cobb),

I will not lower myself nor our Patron by entering into your negative post any further. I believe my worth is to be found in how I deal with people in everyday life, not in papers or certificates. I will leave that to the martial politicians who by their own actions, as witnessed, show their true character.

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by paihequan
Dear Sir (Mr. Cobb),

I will not lower myself nor our Patron by entering into your negative post any further. I believe my worth is to be found in how I deal with people in everyday life, not in papers or certificates. I will leave that to the martial politicians who by their own actions, as witnessed, show their true character.

Diplomacy has never been one of my strong points, and therefore I will probably never be one of your "martial politicians". It is not your papers and certificates that make you a fraud, it is how you market yourself and misrepresent yourself.

If it hadn't been for RSK, many people in this forum would have believed that you were exactly what you said you were. Thankfully now we all know better.

--Dave

OP
P

paihequan

Dear Mr. Cobb,

lPlease, keep the discussion polite and respectful.

-Arnisador
-MT Admin-

With all due respect, please pay attention to the moderator. As stated, I will not enter into an obviously politically motivated slanging match. I am far too busy enjoying my life, my training and learning.

As you are fully aware, I have e-mailed you privately to allow you to take your concerns up with me direct as per the moderators rules but you have failed to respond. Again my e-mail is: [email protected]

I am sorry if I have offended you in some way but will not lower myself, the arts or this Forum.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. :asian:

D.Cobb

2nd Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by paihequan
Dear Mr. Cobb,

With all due respect, please pay attention to the moderator. As stated, I will not enter into an obviously politically motivated slanging match. I am far too busy enjoying my life, my training and learning.

As you are fully aware, I have e-mailed you privately to allow you to take your concerns up with me direct as per the moderators rules but you have failed to respond. Again my e-mail is: [email protected]

I am sorry if I have offended you in some way but will not lower myself, the arts or this Forum.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours. :asian:

Firstly sir, I do not need you to remind me whether or not to pay attention to anyone.

Secondly, I have no political motivation, I just call 'em as I see 'em.

In response to your email, I find enough proof for calling you a fraud, in letters between you and Patrick McCarthy, that I have seen. Also in the other thread where you and RSK have had in depth discussion.

--Dave

OP
M

MartialArtist

Why do certain people (people who won't give the necessary information to shut people up) hide behind moderators/admins all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions