Kid Rock arrested... again...

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I guess it's no surprise whenever we hear the three words "Kid Rock Arrested" anymore, but this time, it looks like he's not really the main instigator.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Music/10/21/kidrock.arrest.ap/index.html

ATLANTA, Georgia (AP) -- Kid Rock was arrested early Sunday after a brawl at a restaurant and spent about 12 hours in jail before being released, police said.

The musician stopped at the Waffle House restaurant shortly after 5 a.m. after his performance at The Tabernacle in Atlanta, authorities said.
"He and five members of his entourage were involved in a fight with a male customer inside the Waffle House," said Mekka Parish, a spokeswoman for the DeKalb County Police Department.

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I so could not care about this ...

... but, I saw the headline on MSNBC ...

the 'Waffle House'. .... really? Kid Rock goes to the 'Waffle House'. ... That may be why I don't pay any attention to Kid Rock.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
Must be getting material for a new album. ;) His music's okay, it's just that the best parts he lifted from Metallica.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*sigh* ... Well, I'm the odd one out apparently. While I could not care less about Kid Rock's arrests, I like alot of his stuff, particularly the older stuff.

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Yeah I like the Waffle House too, when I can afford the calories. But this makes me wonder, one male customer vs 5 other of Kid Rock's band members? Is that what happened? Or Kid Rock vs the Male customer only? I would have to rely on eyewitnesses. I wouldnt necessarily believe the customers, or anybody in Kid's band.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As I am an occasional fan of the Waffle House (more appropriately called a Waffle House Occasional Recreational Eater) I am pleased to hear that his Kid Country-ness (he ceased to be Kid Rock a few years ago, I think) is a WHORE as well.

OP
Grenadier

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Come on now... How many of y'all got stuck on the road, ravenously hungry, and couldn't find a place that was open 24 hours a day?

While the food isn't going to exactly be as good as the Steak Pit in Snowbird, Utah (one of my favorite steak houses), it's still hot food, of reasonable quality, and sticks to your ribs, all at a cheap price.

I'm sure some of y'all were college students at one time or another, and found those places to be quite convenient after a night of... revelry...

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Come on now... How many of y'all got stuck on the road, ravenously hungry, and couldn't find a place that was open 24 hours a day?

While the food isn't going to exactly be as good as the Steak Pit in Snowbird, Utah (one of my favorite steak houses), it's still hot food, of reasonable quality, and sticks to your ribs, all at a cheap price.

I'm sure some of y'all were college students at one time or another, and found those places to be quite convenient after a night of... revelry...

We didn't have a WH in my college town...but we did have a Drunken Doughnuts...Sausage-Egg and Cheese Croisant after said night of revelry...I just used up 5 Weight Watchers Flex points thinking of it.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I can see it now... he goes into get a bite to eat. Suddenly someone else from across the waffle house sees him...

..."Okay, let's see just how tough Mr. 'Kid Rock' is... yes, let's see if he can defense against this lunging punch here......!!!!"

It must get real old real fast to be a celebrity. Also, this guy may be some kind of troublemaker himself!