Kenpo Patch Collection..........

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ok, I'll see your Kenpo patch and up the ante! Hey, I want one with a Dragon and Tiger on it.

Hey were did my patch go?

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Let me try this one more time.
:mad:

Attachments

• $akka.jpg
    $akka.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 358
L

lonekimono

Hello dennis here is mine

yours in kenpo

Attachments

• $gepcr (2).gif
    $gepcr (2).gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 347
OP
Goldendragon7

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Keep 'em coming..... Maybe Kaith will start a Patch Collection Section.... I would like to see Patches from all different martial arts studios also.

:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
That's a good variety of patches. It neat to see the different ideas people have.:asian:

J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by Michael Billings
Here is the one I am wearing now.

-Michael

Not a bad lookin patch...looks vaguely familiar...LOL..Just kidding! :rofl: :rofl:

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, John wanted to move back to something more reminescent of the original IKKA patch he wore. The differences are the 3-diminsional aspect, a more representative Universal Pattern instead of just the circle with cardinal directions, and a different tiger and dragon, and of course the shape returned from the AKKS to the current rendition.

-Michael

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes, he is still AKKS, but allows dual membership. You have to talk to him to get more info. The AKTS is by invitation only, so I doubt if you get lots of information regarding it without talking to Mr. Sepulveda directly.

Oss,
-Michael

K

Kenpo Yahoo

Here's a .gif of the AKKI crest. The Patch actually looks alot better, especially on a black gi. There is a lot of detail packed into certain areas. Mr. Parker's initials are a part of the patch design. They are difficult to see without someone pointing the way or without knowing where to look, but easy to find once you know the answer, Kind of like kenpo.

Attachments

• $akkicrstw-mp.gif
    $akkicrstw-mp.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 386

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kenpo Yahoo
Here's a .gif of the AKKI crest. The Patch actually looks alot better, especially on a black gi. There is a lot of detail packed into certain areas. Mr. Parker's initials are a part of the patch design. They are difficult to see without someone pointing the way or without knowing where to look, but easy to find once you know the answer, Kind of like kenpo.

Kenpo Yahoo,

I really like the layout of the AKKI Crest. Very similar to Mr. Parker's patch, but a nice, new sharp look! Awesome patch.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I got hold of ours. Notice the ironic lack of a dragon, hehe!

Attachments

• $british_kempo_ryu_school_2.jpg
    $british_kempo_ryu_school_2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 324

Latest Discussions