Kenpo Locater and Kenpo Family Tree

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Kenpoists,

I just would like to invite everyone to visit the Kenpo Family Tree I have been working on for the last few years and welcome all of you to submit, add, and/ or correct your listing on the updated Family Tree.

To view the Kenpo Family Tree on the UPK Website, please visit the following web address-

http://www.unitedparkerskenpo.com/FamilyTree.html

Thank you so much in advance and I hope you support this on-going project to update the Kenpo Family Tree!

Take care and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
IKKA-NAKA

K

Kirk

Very cool. Hopefully it'll just fill itself in more and more as time goes by. Tom Kelly told me he had his tree on record ... betcha if you contacted him, he'd hand it over.

I've used your locater quite frequently, whenever ppl have asked about kenpo in their area. Well done job there as well!

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Kirk,

I just wanted to thank you for your kind comments and I am really glad to hear the Kenpo Locater has been a resource for you to use.

I do hope as well that the Family Tree will continue to fill in... it is a gradual process that really will never end :)

Hope all is well and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
IKKA-NAKA

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Fellow Kenpoists,

I also just wanted to note that if anyone would like to submit a Kenpo association or Kenpo school, please feel free as well to submit them for the Kenpo Locater.

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
IKKA-NAKA

R

roryneil

When you look at it graphically like this, I have to wonder about huge clusters of BB's up to 6th gen?

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by roryneil
When you look at it graphically like this, I have to wonder about huge clusters of BB's up to 6th gen?

Roryneil,

I understand your point... if you notice though those individuals that are in the sixth generation are mostly from Europe where there lineage is stretched out alittle more than an individual learning in the States where it is easier to work with the seniors and so on. This issue has lessened because traveling to Europe is becoming more prevalent for senior Kenpoists.

In anycase, I think it is great to see our family growing. I was unaware it extended so far, but putting the Tree together has really opened my eyes to what a large family we do have!

Hope all is well and good journey!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
IKKA-NAKA

OP
True2Kenpo

True2Kenpo

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well put together list.:asian:

Mr. Farnsworth,

Thank you for your kind comment! I hope to have the honor of meeting you sometime... maybe the next seminar in W.V.!

Good journey sir!

Respectfully,
Joshua Ryer
UPK Pittsburgh
IKKA-NAKA

Latest Discussions