Kenpo Basic's

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
IWishToLearn said:
Da|\/||\/|it! I'm already in Hollywood I don't want to go back North to go back South. :(

Git yer butt in there! I can assure you there is a 70% chance that there will be someone there who knows how to get you straight. And even if all you do is chat w/ Doc & watch the class...I mean, what are you going to do...take some advil and sit around the hotel? THEN TAKE SOME ADVIL AND SIT AROUND THE BAT-CAVE!

G'wan now,...git!

D.

Sapper6

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
IWishToLearn said:
Da|\/||\/|it! I'm already in Hollywood I don't want to go back North to go back South. :(

excuses are like buttholes...we've all got them, and...

besides, i'd give my left nut for a chance conversation with Doc, and you'd pass it up 'cause of a back ache...man up!

really, hope you get feeling better.

kenposikh

Blue Belt
Reaction score
IWishToLearn said:
*grumbles*

*takes deep breath*

I must unfortunately cancel out on you Dr. Chapel - during today's outing to Universal Studios I made the mistake of riding the Back to the Future ride and it reaggravated (although technically speaking it never got un-aggravated...bah semantics) my back injury to the point where I seriously doubt my ability to drive the hour drive down to the hood tonight :(. A hundred thousand apologies, but I am down here until Sunday and if memory serves there may be a Saturday class I might be able to make it to. If not, I sincerely once again appreciate the invitation, and I'll do better on my next trip down here.

Dr. Crouch - I'm in Salinas, CA so someday I'll have to see if we can't hook up. Thanks for the offer!

Hey Steve,

you're so close my advice is go in see Doc,

I used to have a bad lower back till I saw Doc and all the physios and chiropractors can't understand how I got fixed but Doc did it. Hey this man knows his stuff.

So my advice in this situation is go see him.

Latest Discussions