Kelly's new look.

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Palasut,
Thank you. I'll get worried if I ever feel like I've stopped learning. As you know, there's always more, and always room for improvement.

Liam,
It is nice to read your voice. :) I truely enjoyed working with you as "my good priend". I hope to see you again soon.
Till then my friend,
Dan

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi George,
I have listened to the Gary O'neil segment. That guy has been through some poop! I hope he is living a more peaceful life now as it sounds. I will be listening to more as I get time to sit for an hour. Perhaps while sitting at the computer.
Till Later,
Dan

Andrew Evans

Purple Belt
Reaction score
"On The Edge" is one of my favorite radio shows of all time. It does for martial arts what Dr. Ruth did for s.. (anyone over 30 should remember her). Every show is a gem. Rock on Datu Kelly!

Pappy Geo

Green Belt
Reaction score
Last Saturday's radio show was with Leo Fong, one of Bruce Lee's students. At 75, he still very animate and youthful.

You should listen to his comments on the track JKD has taken in the last few years. Some may consider his opinions in conflict to what the core group believes. On the same token his thoughts parallel the path of Renegade JKD.

Go to Kelly's website and click on the show.

Latest Discussions