Kansas city tea party planned

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just received this e-mail and thought I would share.

KANSAS CITY TEA PARTY PLANNED

WHEN: FEBRUARY 28, 2009
TIME: 10:00AM

BEGIN AT J.C. NICHOLS FOUNTAIN AT 47TH AND J.C. NICHOLS PARKWAY WITH A ONE MILE WALK TO THE OFFICE OF SENATOR CLAIRE MCCASKILL WHICH IS LOCATED AT 4141 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, KANSAS CITY, MO.

Looks like people are ready to stand up! I would encourage everyone to participate, even if you are not a Missouri resident. If you cannot make the one mile walk, go directly to the address on 4141 Pennsylvania Avenue. It would appear that protest rallys and walks are in progress all over the nation.

Read this article at World Net Daily: http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89788

Comments By Michelle Malkin: http://michellemalkin.com/2009/02/21/tea-party-usa-the-movement-grows/

List of Upcoming Events: http://www.plnewsforum.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/48344

Google "Tea Party Revolt" and you'll be amazed at how much is being said and done about this!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well it seems this maybe a way to get some needed attention to all those elected politician, all I can do is hope that someone will listen to the people and find a way to make the economy better for all.

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was a protest at Dennis Moore's office in JoCo last weekend that attracted about 400 people. KC should be able to top that easily.

OP
searcher

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
There was a protest at Dennis Moore's office in JoCo last weekend that attracted about 400 people. KC should be able to top that easily.

I was so close to going to that, but that whole make money thing got in the way. I had several friends and fellow NRA Instructors that went. They said it was a great time.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Its about time this country had another tea party! :D

Way to go, Kansas. :asian:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The fish in the Missouri river are gonna be confused when all that tea gets dumped into it.

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
man, i'm kinda disappointed. i really like tea.

i was gonna bring scones.

jf

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
there's a special on blueberry scones at wal-mart in bonner springs.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just dump the crappy instant tea in the river...save the teabags and loose tea to enjoy with the scones. ;)

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
i know, i know! we'll get everyone drunk then when people start passing out we'll just put the teabags on their heads!

...huh-huh, teabags, huh...

jf

Latest Discussions