Kajukenbo in Greater Boston?

Discussion in 'Kajukenbo' started by melissa.whittle, Sep 26, 2015.

1. melissa.whittle

melissa.whittle White Belt

Hello All,
    I've recently relocated to Boston from Austin, TX and am unfamiliar with the martial arts community in New England. I'm looking for a good Kajukenbo group to train with, or failing that, perhaps a Kenpo school with similar roots and like-minded philosophy on self defense. Can anyone recommend a school or black belt group to check out?

If anyone is curious, my lineage is through Craig Speer/ Michael Whittle: Whittle Family Tree 2014

Thanks in advance,

Melissa Whittle

2. tshadowchaser

tshadowchaser Sr. Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    • Founding Member
    • Martial Talk Alumni
    check google for Kali Grffin's school and contact one of them they my be able to help you.

3. Buka

Buka Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    Melissa, I should be able to contribute, but I can't, too much time has passed. I'd go with tshadowchasers advice - contact Kali's people, they should be able to help you, they were really good fighters and admirable Martial Artists.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lone Wolf Miele

Lone Wolf Miele White Belt

IMG_1407.PNG
    Our school, the Lone Wolf Kajukenbo MMA and Karate Studio, under SGM Rick Kingi and Professor Robert Kingi, and Professors Robert Tornado Dutilly and Charles Warrior Youmans (first generation black belts under SGM Kalaii Griffin), is at karate-medway.com

In Medway, MA -- within 30 miles of the Boston, Metrowest, RI, and Worcestor areas.