Kajukenbo in Greater Boston?

melissa.whittle

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello All,
I've recently relocated to Boston from Austin, TX and am unfamiliar with the martial arts community in New England. I'm looking for a good Kajukenbo group to train with, or failing that, perhaps a Kenpo school with similar roots and like-minded philosophy on self defense. Can anyone recommend a school or black belt group to check out?

If anyone is curious, my lineage is through Craig Speer/ Michael Whittle: Whittle Family Tree 2014

Thanks in advance,

Melissa Whittle

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
check google for Kali Grffin's school and contact one of them they my be able to help you.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Melissa, I should be able to contribute, but I can't, too much time has passed. I'd go with tshadowchasers advice - contact Kali's people, they should be able to help you, they were really good fighters and admirable Martial Artists.

Lone Wolf Miele

White Belt
Reaction score
IMG_1407.PNG
Hello All,
I've recently relocated to Boston from Austin, TX and am unfamiliar with the martial arts community in New England. I'm looking for a good Kajukenbo group to train with, or failing that, perhaps a Kenpo school with similar roots and like-minded philosophy on self defense. Can anyone recommend a school or black belt group to check out?

If anyone is curious, my lineage is through Craig Speer/ Michael Whittle: Whittle Family Tree 2014

Thanks in advance,

Melissa Whittle

Our school, the Lone Wolf Kajukenbo MMA and Karate Studio, under SGM Rick Kingi and Professor Robert Kingi, and Professors Robert Tornado Dutilly and Charles Warrior Youmans (first generation black belts under SGM Kalaii Griffin), is at karate-medway.com

In Medway, MA -- within 30 miles of the Boston, Metrowest, RI, and Worcestor areas.

Latest Discussions