Kadochnikov style of Russian combal

XOPC

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am a fan of Russian martials arts. Although my first aquaintance with martial arts started with north-korean taekwondo, when I first visited Kadochnikov school training it really captured my mind by its simplicity, practicality and efficiency. I have been doing Russian style by Kadochnikov since 2001 and think it is a great system for everyone not depending on the age and the physical state. I wonder if there is anyone here interested in Russian styles.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First welcome to the forum
We have those here who practice the Russian martial arts but not as many as I would like to see
I am not familiar with your style/system could/would you tell us more about it please.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, X, and welcome to MT—there are a number of Systema devotees on the board, and there's a whole `Western Martial Arts' forum that might be a good place for you to post on. Good to have you with us!

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I'm looking forward to your insights. I admit I know little about Russian MA.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I think some of the Russsian arts are very effective, would love to hear more about yours.

Latest Discussions