woosah...

ILBUNYON

White Belt
Reaction score
this is ILBUNYON, when it comes to martial arts i have it baad. i enjoy many styles of martial arts. if i could be at seven places at the same time i would train in seven different styles. i like to read about the history of everything martial art; i sleep with my kartate gi on(lol). i'm looking forward to some great martialtalk.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcom to MartialTalk! Home to many who share your addiction to the arts.

There's a wealth of information to be had.

Couple of quick notes

Dont hesitate to ask a question, there are many knowledgeable members that have a variety of experiences; that being said, the search function is your friend. Dont be afraid to dredge up an old dead thread if you have something new to add to it.

Again welcome to MT and enjoy

-Josh

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, ILBY, and welcome to the board. It's good to have you with us—hope you enjoy your stay here. There's plenty of expertise here on every MA you've ever heard of, I'm sure, so all your varied interests will be very well served!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Welcome, lots to learn... use SEARCH liberally.

What is "woosah"? I heard someone making that sound the other day in a technique line and I thought he was just being a big NERD but maybe I was wrong and it means something??? haha :)

-D

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
this is ILBUNYON, when it comes to martial arts i have it baad. i enjoy many styles of martial arts. if i could be at seven places at the same time i would train in seven different styles. i like to read about the history of everything martial art; i sleep with my kartate gi on(lol). i'm looking forward to some great martialtalk.

Ave.
I'm exactly the same way. I've actually got a little bit of an OCD and martial arts has been a healthy focus.

Latest Discussions