Just wanted to point out to the North Korean supporters

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://www.spacewar.com/reports/Outside_View_Same_old_North_Korea_999.html

I told you nothing would change. Didn't I? But no, you said maybe North Korea would be better now with young nutbar in charge instead of old nutbar. Nice analysis. Spot-on.

Outside View: Same old North Korea
by Samantha Ravich
Washington (UPI) Apr 5, 2012
In a world full of change, with the Arab Spring and the Myanmar Rethinking, North Korea remains pitifully stuck in its broken, backward ways.

These were on full display during this past weekend's meeting, which I attended, that brought together a small group of Americans and North Koreans to talk about possible paths toward defusing tensions and promoting progress.
Once in the meeting, the North Koreans displayed the same dishonest, disturbing and dangerous traits that I had seen from them during my five years in the White House and my nearly two decades of following the issue.

When asked why they had broken the latest agreement with the United States, signed on Feb. 29, by announcing they would launch a missile in clear violation of both the recent understanding and a U.N. Security Council Resolution, they sprang into a litany of grievances against the United States, including their assertion that the United States continues to house nuclear weapons in South Korea ready to destroy the North.

I would ask when you're going to wake up and smell the coffee, but the fact is, butt-kissers and appeasers never do. They never see the dangerous consequences of their behavior, and they pretend that their latest WRONG assumptions and predictions didn't happen; it would damage their world-view.