Just Started

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome! I also studied Shaolin Kempo, then began cross training in Kung Fu San Soo. So, guess I now practice Kempo Kung Fu. You'll enjoy MT, and we'd love to hear how your MA study is going.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just started taking Martial Arts through a course offered at my college. The style is Shaolin Kempo Karate and I fell in love with it after my first class. I can't wait for my classes each week. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!

Ave. I remember that great feeling when I discovered martial arts. Ahh...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I was the same way about SKK. Tried the introductory class at my dojo and was hooked. Good luck to you it only gets better.

B

OP
K

KeeblerElf

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey I really look forward to getting to know everyone. After the class is over we can go study with the same instructor we currently have at his studio, so I hope to be able to continue studying. I take Villaris style. Unfortunately, I do not have access to an endless fountain of fudge, although I really wish I did. :)

tenth1

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
hello just joined this site also, im sure we will both enjoy sharing our opinions here

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Greetings Keebler.... I like fudge too and you can't fool us, but I'm not going to try and pinch your fountain... watch that MSTCND, he'll have it! :lol:

Latest Discussions