Just funny......

J

J-kid

I just wanted to know how people feel when someone says there friend is a black belt in some mystic martial art and is like a 90pound weakling and has been doing it for like a month and they tell you how they will own on you?

Or when people say size dosnt matter in a fight.
Or when people say that there friend who is a girl has been doing karate and can destroy you.

I just usally laugh, one of my best friends is amazing at talking trash he dos it for me and i stand there.

Today i was wrestling vs 6 people ( i lost ) but i proved how tough i was when it took them 10+ mins to submit me and it was one of my friends who i showed how to submit people and he was the one to do it.

(BTW) In no way am i putting weman down but usally they are just weaker then me. There are always exceptions.....

whats the point of this thread you ask your self *I dono*

OP
L

LostGrrlDies

i dont know the point of this thread either.

being a female and new to MA and this board you just sound arrogant... but then again *I dono*

perhaps you would like to elaborate?

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
During the time that I've been training in the MAs I've come to the realization that what matters most is the actual person who holds the rank rather the actual martial art BLACK belt they wear around their waist. As the saying goes, anybody can be a BB, just swing by the local MA store and buy one for your own damn self. I don't give any credence to anyone who talks smack and says all BBs are bad asses, and can pummel everyone. They're not and can't.

The fact of the matter is that I've seen my share of weak, lousy BLACKs, and I've thought to myself "how the F___ did they ever make BLACK rank?" These are the type of MAtists that would take a real good *** whippin' from some non-MAtists I'm sure. But by the same token, there are some pretty talented, dedicated, hard core MAtists who may or may not be BLACKs, but are certain to pound someone who threatens them.

I would agree that the size of the person in a fight does make a difference, just as the fact that in general guys are bound to be stronger than gals are. But, the bottom line is, and this just goes back to my original point, it's more about the person (be it guy or girl) and how well they've prepared themselves for conflicts, expected or otherwise, rather than their actual MA ranking. Just my humble take on the subject... :asian:

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostGrrlDies
i dont know the point of this thread either.

being a female and new to MA and this board you just sound arrogant... but then again *I dono*

perhaps you would like to elaborate?

Ah, don't take it too personally, the J-Kid just likes to get all of us minions here on the MT board all riled up every so often. Aren't I right J-Kid? ;) :p

:D

OP
J

J-kid

The point was just a mix of diffrent thoughts and opions.

I just let girls have there fun when they say they can kick my ***.

besides i wouldnt ever hit a girl. so i guess it would be true :rolleyes:

arrogant is one of the nicer things i have been called :rofl:

OP
L

LostGrrlDies

Originally posted by cali_tkdbruin
Ah, don't take it too personally, the J-Kid just likes to get all of us minions here on the MT board all riled up every so often. Aren't I right J-Kid? ;) :p

:)

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Come on now, we all know its more fun to let the girls beat us up!!!

OP
K

KanoLives

Originally posted by Judo-kid
Or when people say size doesnt matter in a fight.

I'm just curious if you really believe that size does matter in a fight?

OP
A

A.R.K.

Just as a thumbs up to what a woman can do...I know female Deputies that can flat beat the snot out of 'most' MA's I've met. Why? Because 'most' MA's have never fought outside the dojo or tourny [which IMHO is not realistic].

There is A LOT to be said for actual experience.

Go girls :D

:asian:

OP
J

J-kid

I would agree, street fights hurt. Trust me......

and hell yeah wt and size matter, look at bob sapp in K-1 he isnt that skilled but because of his pure size he just destroys his oppenents.

kenpo_cory

Purple Belt
Reaction score
The point was just a mix of diffrent thoughts and opions.

I just let girls have there fun when they say they can kick my ***.

besides i wouldnt ever hit a girl. so i guess it would be true :rolleyes:

arrogant is one of the nicer things i have been called :rofl:

I know some girls that would flat out knock you on your @ss, and make it look easy whether you hit em back or not.

OP
J

J-kid

They have better be in K-1 to do that, i am no small guy.

OP
J

J-kid

So far i havent met any wemon who could take me in a real fight, but i am sure some where out there lies Godzilla and will one day knock me on my ***.

But since like i stated before i dont hit girls i will always lose in a fight vs one. I have to use my RUN-FU when i fight them and sometimes they are fast.

redfang

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I would agree, street fights hurt. Trust me......

and hell yeah wt and size matter, look at bob sapp in K-1 he isnt that skilled but because of his pure size he just destroys his oppenents.
Damn straight it matters. Size isn't an unbeatable advantage, but it is decisive in most cases.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Whats a "wemon"?

:confused: Is that that "Chyna" from the WWF?

OP
S

Shinzu

i just usually ignore them and let them have their fun with the rants and raves. if it makes them happy to say it then so be it. we all know the difference between bringing the heat and just blowing smoke!