Just finished some shooting classes

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just finished some shooting classes at this place called FrontSight and they were really excellent classes and soon I will be going back. FrontSight has some really great instructors and really terrific teaching methods. Contrary to what some people might think about FrontSight, they do not operate with a "my way or the highway" mindset. The instructor of my class even said that for any of us who had gun training in other places, that if we were taught stuff differently that we should tell him and the other instructors at FrontSight so that FrontSight can learn from the students as well as teach them since FrontSight is learning and evolving too. Also, questions were highly encouraged. As it is FrontSight has made me and lots of other people much better shooters and that is in no small part due to their excellent teaching methods. It is good that they encourage questions from students and I think most things should be taught the way FrontSight teaches, not just shooting. For instance martial arts. In a dojo, along with the students, the sensei is learning too. Questions should be encouraged in the dojo. There have been posts on this board in some of the other topics that its bad to ask questions in the dojo, or that they should be kept to a minimal and a student should just shut up and train. While training is a major part of learning, and at FrontSight that is no different, questions do have their place too. That is what makes FrontSight such an exceptional shooting place. I've been to other shooting classes and I must say FrontSight is one of the best out there.