Just Conversation !

C

clapping_tiger

BTW, what the heck is a samoflange?

It's a part to a really cool tank. It was pretty well known in the 80's. It was called the Thunder Tank, it was built by a man named Panthro.

J

jeffkyle

Originally posted by clapping_tiger
It's a part to a really cool tank. It was pretty well known in the 80's. It was called the Thunder Tank, it was built by a man named Panthro.

That Panthro...he sure could build 'em!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah but...

There is a "Thundercats Techno" song floating about the net, its outtakes from the show of them swearing and stuff... Me and Galvatron have been swapping lines, hence the "Keep your foot off that Blasted Samoflange" and his reply of "What the %$#@ is a "Samoflange" ??"

Its pretty amusing...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For those of you thundercats fans who dont have it and are sick enough to want it, ill throw it up on my webspace for ya to listen to... its about 2 1/2 megs or so... (and BEWARE! It contains Grown Up language!)

http://user.mc.net/~tknopnk/tcats.mp3

Enjoy

R

rmcrobertson

Waaal, sure 'nough...irony always appreciated. And anyway, what gets my particular goat is recalcitrant stupidity....as you can imagine, I am therefore frequently cranky...

OP
DAC..florida

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostGrrlDies
Should we talk about the daisies or the weather?
:partyon:

Since you have only offered two choices the weather would be my first.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, the weather is HOT AND STICKY... and we need some freakin rain so my lawn stops being dead. If it doesnt rain soon, Im gonna cement over the whole thing and paint it green.

Latest Discussions