Ha ha! A Brilliant Idea!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Someone should start a MARTIAL ARTS Online Dating service!

You know... like Match.com or some other silly dating service, but catering EXCLUSIVLY to martial artists!

Hmmm. Yeah, maybe it doesnt sound like such a great idea after all... Oh well. My brain is on overtime right now anyhow...

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well...there is an addin for this forum software....

:rofl:

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
hmm.... 1600+ members, about 20 of whom are female....

Well, its good odds for the ladies. :)

L

LostGrrlDies

Originally posted by Ender
my wife won't let me date...*sigh

hehehe. that sucks. im so happy my "gfs" husband lets her "date" :p

Technopunk,

Have you ever come across Emode.com?

I think its pretty cool. While I have met more than enough people from the internet, none of them have been from internet dating services. I ran across Emode because I like to take those online quizzes. Emode makes you register and they throw you into their Emode-Match dating pool also. So they take all these personality quizzes (anywhere from 1-100's) and match them with other peoples. So you can potentially find your perfect match. So far I have found that to be the most interesting "online dating service." And, its free. Or it was free a while ago.

Maybe you can just jump from dojo/dojang to dojo/dojang looking for cute chics. when you find one your interested in and whos single just become a member there and pick up that art as a new (2nd, 3rd or whatever number) art to compliment your current art(s).

Either way. Good luck and I hope you find a girl who can kick your a_s_s because it sounds like you need it. :D

-ashley

K

KenpoGirl

Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

:eek: Hmmm this is sounding better and better. ;) :kiss:

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by LostGrrlDies

Technopunk,

Have you ever come across Emode.com?

I think its pretty cool. While I have met more than enough people from the internet, none of them have been from internet dating services.
-ashley

I actually dont do the internet Dating Service thing... Aside from posting my Pic on "Hot or Not." (where my current photo only rates me a 4.4, damn Im ugly) The internet never struck me as a PRACTICAL place to meet women...

Besides, I am just getting outta one relationship, why go there again... Girls are STUPID.

The whole idea was a money thing more than a "I wanna meet a Kung Fu Chick" idea... But getting rich off the internet died out, methinks...

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

And since one of them is married to me, those odds are dwindling for the men and increasing for the ladies. How many of those females are under the age of 50,40,30, 20, 18, 15....?????

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. I met my fiancee in a martial arts class. The net would just make the process easier, or is it harder.

DAC..florida

Purple Belt
Reaction score

The domestic disputes could be violent!!

My wife does'nt allow me to date either! Thats O.K. though why chase hamburgers when you have steak at home.

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by DAC..florida

The domestic disputes could be violent!!

There aren't any domestic disputes at my house. Mainly because she can easily reach up on any wall in the home and find a knife or sword. They make great decorations, but they never seem to help in a lover's tiff. :xtrmshock :inlove:

L

lost_tortoise

Yeah, my wife's front kick could knock a wall down at Fort Knox...no dating here, either. Besides, where am I gonna find another woman that could tolerate me for ten years running?!?

L

LostGrrlDies

Originally posted by Technopunk
Girls are STUPID.

Theory: Girls are STUPID

I second this motion and move to grant your proposal. I am a girl, therefore I am stupid. I am quite the stupid girl. Stupid girl. Hmmm. Are you buying any of this? Yeah... uhh huh.

Mars.... Venus... see the difference?

Maybe you should try dating someone of the same sex. :D

I

IsshinryuKarateGirl

Theory: Girls are STUPID

I second this motion and move to grant your proposal. I am a girl, therefore I am stupid. I am quite the stupid girl. Stupid girl. Hmmm. Are you buying any of this? Yeah... uhh huh.

Haha...that's great. I got a laugh outta what you said after I got all mad at the whole girls=stupid thing. It's not like it's easy being a stupid girl....

Yeah, I also find that haning weapons on walls is a nice decoration. I would eventually like to dedicate one room in my home to just a karate training room. I think I have a drawing of it somewhere in this pile of stuff....

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

While I have no doubt that the relationship would work... (See the world has this misguided notion that MEN are the ones afraid to commit) and that I could have a long and happy relationship with a guy... the biology of it just doesnt work for me.

:D

Men are from EARTH, Women are from earth.

Now, if you will pardon my rant for a second, i will re-phrase...

the Girls I choose to date are STUPID.

(Stupid girls, making me change what I say. :rofl: )

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The Above post posted in "Tounge in Cheek Vision" for those of you who couldnt tell.

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
(Stupid girls, making me change what I say
Did you have your lower lipped pooched out and kick the dirt with your toe when you said that?:D

Do you really want to be a match maker? I couldn't take knowing that at some point down the road there would be hundreds of people yelling at each other and saying "That stupid martial talk dating service!! I can't believe I let them pair me up with you."

L

LostGrrlDies

Originally posted by IssinryuKarateGirl
Haha...that's great. I got a laugh outta what you said after I got all mad at the whole girls=stupid thing. It's not like it's easy being a stupid girl....

Yeah, I also find that haning weapons on walls is a nice decoration. I would eventually like to dedicate one room in my home to just a karate training room. I think I have a drawing of it somewhere in this pile of stuff....

hehe, excellent idea!!!

of course i am not far enough along in my training to be quite as dedicated to fill a whole room. but i would love to see the look on a guys face when he walked into my house. :D

its always fun to be sweet and innocent, even if the facade only lasts for a short while.

L

LostGrrlDies

(See the world has this misguided notion that MEN are the ones afraid to commit)

i object. i am not afraid to commit. i just choose to never ever ever ever ever ever ever... ever commit :D :D :D :roflmao:

the Girls I choose to date are STUPID.
this part is better

(Stupid girls, making me change what I say. :rofl: )
this part not so better. :cool: :p

well. if you want to be from this schoddy planet, thats fine. I however am from venus :noseinair: someday you will perhaps wake up and realize, quite like the matrix, that you dont exactly reside here either.

:asian: :D

Latest Discussions