Judgment Day

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
What is the purpose of that tail? Nope, on second thoughts scratch that one, best not to answer!!!:)

Well the Hulder`s tail is quite dexterous, they can swing it about or grasp things, useful for all kinds of things... like cleaning the floors I suppose :D

Actually they are shapeshifters, but the tail always remains. Here is a Hulder pretending to be a norman farm girl, but her tail is peeking out of her skirt.

800px-Troll_woman.gif

OP
Zero

Zero

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well the Hulder`s tail is quite dexterous, they can swing it about or grasp things, useful for all kinds of things... like cleaning the floors I suppose :D

Actually they are shapeshifters, but the tail always remains. Here is a Hulder pretending to be a norman farm girl, but her tail is peeking out of her skirt.

800px-Troll_woman.gif

Hi, just back from a week in Norway. Umm, something odd happened while I was over there, I don't want to go into details. But it's not illegal or anything to have entered into relations with one of those Hulders is it? Just asking.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi, just back from a week in Norway. Umm, something odd happened while I was over there, I don't want to go into details. But it's not illegal or anything to have entered into relations with one of those Hulders is it? Just asking.

Nono it is perfectly legal, but for your sake I hope you were nice to her. Those Hulders are particularily good at curses that affect your brain or, um, private parts and the effects may last several generations :D

Latest Discussions