Jay Shrewsbury

Shrewsbury

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Jay Shrewsbury, I live in Oberlin, OH. I have been practicing the arts for 30 years, mainly Chinese, last 14 years mainly internals, bagua, tai chi, xing yi, qi and nei gong.

:wavey: Welcome Jay! I look forward to more posts from you sharing your expertise!

- Ceicei

Welcome to MT, Jay!

I agree with Ceicei... and look forward to learning from you!

Best regards,

Andy

P.S. Son of two Oberlin grads!

Hello from Cleveland and Welcome to MT,,

Welcome aboard! You'll probably get annoyed with my questions as I'm going to be starting Tai Chi soon.

Jeff

Welcome aboard, Jay.

Several knowledgeable CMA practitioners here, so you're going to fit in quite nicely, if my guess is correct.

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Sounds like a great range of experiences, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Shrewsbury said:
Hello,

My name is Jay Shrewsbury, I live in Oberlin, OH. I have been practicing the arts for 30 years, mainly Chinese, last 14 years mainly internals, bagua, tai chi, xing yi, qi and nei gong.

Nice to have you here!

Welcome to MT!:ultracool

Mike

Wow!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

I practice Sun Style BAgua and Xing yi.

I study, as a closed door student, Dragon Style Bagua and yang taichi.

I have studied other forms over the years and have achieved rank in them, but see my training as more important. I have studied Kioshi kempo, kenpo, buda kai juijitsu, silat, 10 animal boxing, hun gar, shorin ryu, toy gar, and a few other things.

I have competed and won nationally, internationally, and locally, and still try to compete once every year or so, just for the fun of it and to meet new people. I do seminars, once in a while, and teach privatly.

I must admit I have not found many forums I like to post on, many have too much drama, name calling, and teen age type morality ( sorry to stereo type you teens) I am here to possibley meet a few new freinds, learn something I don't know, or share what I do know.

I will be poking around a bit to get the feel of what is going on here before I dive in, if the response to my intro is any indication then wow, i might be posting a lot.

Back