Jack-Knife Arm Scissors

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm working on Sandow & Lewis' "Wrestling" now.

Thought you might like a teaser. I especially find the Jack-Knife Arm Scissors intriguing.

4797668791_8d2e04d4ef_b_d.jpg

4798301520_97543c69cd_b_d.jpg

4798302844_b98069f200_b_d.jpg

63 pages, all told.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Thanks for the Jacknife arm scissor. I just Knew there was something I could do with that deep underhook I just couldn't figure out what, this is a Great starting point. Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!! I can see the limitations and counter to that move but I still would like to play with it.

Lori

Thanks for the Jacknife arm scissor. I just Knew there was something I could do with that deep underhook I just couldn't figure out what, this is a Great starting point. Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you!!! I can see the limitations and counter to that move but I still would like to play with it.
Let us know how it works for you.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Hey I was shown a very very cool set-up for this out of Spider guard on Saterday. I didn't get a chance to practice it but I will. . . . . .:uhyeah:. It's just right for me as it's a technique thing, where being small and bendy is an advantage. Sweet!
Thanks again.
Lori

Hey I was shown a very very cool set-up for this out of Spider guard on Saterday. I didn't get a chance to practice it but I will. . . . . .:uhyeah:. It's just right for me as it's a technique thing, where being small and bendy is an advantage. Sweet!
Thanks again.
Lori
Cool. Looking forward to the "it works/doesn't work" report. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Latest Discussions

Back