J-Lo's "Enough"

Carbon

Blue Belt
Reaction score
How can you put down j-lo's ***.

I mean its not even that big and if you compared it to your wifes.

Her's would be alot better.

M

Master of Blades

Since The Bourne Identity came up in this might as well join in. Matt was on a chat show down here in England about a month ago. He is one cool dude! Anyway, according to him and the director Matt had to do 5 months intense training in Kali for his role in The movie. What you call intense is up to you tho...

:rofl: :shrug: :asian:

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
I watched the HBO "Making of Charlie's Angels" and they said a Hong Kong team came in to train the three female leads for 8 hours a day for 2 months. They showed them practicing in wires, Drew Barrymore in a really low horse stance doing punches, and so on. The clips made it look like they trained hard and seriously.

The current issue of Black Belt (July 2003) includes a report on Charlie's Angels 2, stating that Yuen Cheng-yan trained the actresses and Crispin Clover for 3-5 hours per day for about 2 months.

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The movie would have been much better if it had given abused women some notion of how to realistically deal with their situation. After all, not everyone has a long-lost billionaire father from whom to draw resources.
Mark Dacascos' "Instict to Kill" had a similar theme, but with better action. The story bit though. Especially the bad guy's "masterful disguises".:rofl: Any good officer would have spotted this guy a mile off. BUT, there was no J-Lo (so it wasn't a total loss).

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by moromoro
at least it beats the charlies angels movie, now that movie is garbage
Charlie's Angels=eye candy=guilty pleasure.
Yeah, I'll probably go see the sequel. So sue me.

Secretly married to Lucy Liu (so secretly even SHE doesn't know it),
Randy Strausbaugh

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zepp
Its good that you at least understand your tastes. :D
Hey, I'm not looking for a gal with good taste,
I'm looking for one who tas... aah, better not. I'll get kicked out.:rolleyes:

Randy Strausbaugh

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know where you can get those Chinese fighting muffins?:p

Randy Strausbaugh

R

roryneil

Enough was the most boring, unbelievable movie. J-Lo is one of the most disinteresting actresses I've ever seen. Charlies Angels I couldn't even watch all the way through. For some reason Cameron Diaz has to dance around like a jacka$$ in all her movies now. That's supposed to be sexy?
Doesn't mean Liu is compleatly edible though:D

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I really don't think film stars train as hard as they claim, or the studios claim most of the time.

8 hours a day for 6 months for the Matrix? Get away! These are film stars, and time is money to both them and the studios! They'll do the bare minumum needed to pull it off on screen (through a leyman's eyes, not our trained eyes), and that's no ~1000 hours I don't think!

Besides, Keanu Reeves still fights like my mum, although they tried to hide it with gratuitous and annoying slow-mo.

Ian.

Latest Discussions