Is this place for real?

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I don't know. Something about this guy and this place just gives me the willies. Maybe I'm wrong and if so I will retract. But can someone who knows (more than I do) tell me about this place? Thanks!

OP
Ronnin

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Oops sorry the website is shaolincenter.com

OP
Ronnin

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That's too bad, south east Georgia has only 1 kung fu school here(wing chun).

clfsean

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Savannah......Ft. Stewart to-be exact.

That's right. I remember you asking about the Buj in the area. Sorry about that.

I'll ask around about anybody keeping quiet down that way, but it looks like the area is pretty much a ghost town. Damn shame too with the base being there.

What are you looking for/feeling like? You mentioned there's WC down there, but I'm guessing it doesn't appeal to you for one reason or another?

OP
Ronnin

Ronnin

Blue Belt
Reaction score
That's right. I remember you asking about the Buj in the area. Sorry about that.

I'll ask around about anybody keeping quiet down that way, but it looks like the area is pretty much a ghost town. Damn shame too with the base being there.

What are you looking for/feeling like? You mentioned there's WC down there, but I'm guessing it doesn't appeal to you for one reason or another?

Sorry about the late responce, I've been out in the field all week......It is a shame, if someone was down here there would have a lot of students BECAUSE of the base.

As for what I'm looking for, I have done both Bujinkan, and Wing Chun, and I love them both. I will likely take one of those, I'm just wondering what else is out there for options. Some Tai Chi, Praying Mantis, Wing Chun are some of my interests. There"s alot in Atlanta but thats about a 4 hour drive.....to far.

Latest Discussions