Is My Little Baby Going to Go Gay?

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
yeah, I'm pretty sure this whole site is a joke now. At first I thought it was serious....

Dave Leverich

Black Belt
Reaction score
That place is fubar, no question about it, it's 100% certifiable.
I think the entire intention of the website is to get people 'up in arms' etc.

Basically, it's a crock of, well that fical stuff.

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Note: I just edited my posts because I was going on wrong presumptions made by talk radio tha this was a serious site. The topic isn't worth discussing in the study, as it is clearly a farse.

yeah, I'm pretty sure this whole site is a joke now. At first I thought it was serious....

Dude... your right. It has got to be a joke. The idiots on the talk radio segment were talking as if it were serious, so I was going on that presumption. Never mind.

Pretty much remove this whole damn thread, then, or move it to horror stories or something. It isn't really worth a discussion.

MBuzzy

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I still think it is worth discussion of just how demented this is....I mean, think about all of the time and effort that went in to this.

It actually had me fooled until I went around on the site a little more....there are things on there that no sane human could actually write in seriousness.

Now it is up for debate as to whether this was created as a joke or as a way to make people angry.......

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's satire and sarcasm start to finish. The general feeling I got while looking around was that it is a site created by someone with a decided dislike for the christian religion and is using the site to point out what he/she feels is how the christian world would act toward others if they had the chance.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's put out by the same people who do whitehouse.org. It's satire from start to finish.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mod Note

Thread moved to Horror Stories.

Pamela Piszczek
MT Super Moderator

oddball

Orange Belt
Reaction score
well - if I remember right, the articles themselves are fictitious and satirical , but it's the links that are not. Usually, the links are based on someone's REAL opinions and writings... which are usually hard to tell from the articles =/

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Warning: Although this link is "Christian," it is extremely anti-homosexual and in my opinion extremely offensive:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0704/homoprevention.html

I don't know what there is to discuss here, but I heard about this on talk radio and had to post it here.

That isn't really a Baptist or Christian site, it is a caricature of how they view Christians and their beliefs. It's almost like blackface for religion.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
As coryks can atest by living in the same area as them, it is a pretty scary group(the Phelps group). The truly sad part is that they are hurting the faith I love and take a stand for. They call themselves Westboro Baptist Church, but they are not Baptist andthey are certainly not Christians. Even though I am against homosexuality, I do NOT believe that God hates the homosexuals. He hates the sin, not the sinner. I don't like them for making Christians have a bad name, but I will not hate them. They are in need of some witnessing. JMHO.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
As coryks can atest by living in the same area as them, it is a pretty scary group(the Phelps group). The truly sad part is that they are hurting the faith I love and take a stand for. They call themselves Westboro Baptist Church, but they are not Baptist andthey are certainly not Christians. Even though I am against homosexuality, I do NOT believe that God hates the homosexuals. He hates the sin, not the sinner. I don't like them for making Christians have a bad name, but I will not hate them. They are in need of some witnessing. JMHO.

They remind me of the KKK. The KKK claims to be Christian, Godly, etc.- what a load of bull! I agree with searcher, and will add that they should not judge...

Latest Discussions