• Heavy duty clam-shell brake​
  • Detachable box magazine​
  • Available in 14.5mm, 20mm, and new Anzio 20-50 calibers​
  • Titanium firing pin​
  • 5000 yard maximum range​
  • Optional weights and configurations​
  • Huge amounts of fun​
  • Low recoil​
This MONSTER is only $12,000.00 with an approx cost of 8 bucks a round (15 for tracers) for ammo... better ban em before criminals start using them in holdups... *sarcasm*

20-mm.jpg

20mm022standingatangle-FP.jpg

bulletsizes.jpg

From left to right: .223, .338 lapua, 50BMG, 20MM Vulcan

Like I said... Might be a BIT of overkill to this weapon.​

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had to wipe the drool off the keyboard before I could answer. I don't think it's overkill if used against hard targets at a distance. Vehicles, barracades, buildings. 5000 yards is a lot a safety between a sniper and an APC.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Overkill, Maybe.

But I bet it would be a hoot to shoot!

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CA will ban these shortly

Yeah... thats why I commented about Criminals using them. I wonder statistically how many of those .50bmgs Cali banned were being used to rob banks like they claimed...

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
You can kill an elephant with a .300 Weatherby Magnum. You can kill a full sized baleen whale with a .50. If things are ever so bad that regular people here are pulling out young pieces of field artillery to take out hardened military targets we're all a day late and a dollar short.

Sorry, but for once I have to agree with the antis. "Physical inadequacies real or imagined."

Guardian

Black Belt
Reaction score
Thats one piece of hardware there. Dang, mount that on top of my house with a back break to keep me up. I don't know what I would shoot with that, maybe a tank if they come in the neighbor, but it would be fun just to blow off a couple of rounds.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a Lathi(a pre-WWII 20mm "anti-tank" rifle) and it is a blast to shoot. You do need a Destructive Device license to own one, or any piece of artillery, just like getting a Class-III license for automatic weapons.

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
You can kill an elephant with a .300 Weatherby Magnum. You can kill a full sized baleen whale with a .50. If things are ever so bad that regular people here are pulling out young pieces of field artillery to take out hardened military targets we're all a day late and a dollar short.

Sorry, but for once I have to agree with the antis. "Physical inadequacies real or imagined."

I just figure if things go all the way to Condition Brown, like as in Aliens-are-strafing-my-hometown-the-White-House-is-overrun-by-zombies-and-the-Terminator-is-in-my-bathroom-doing-nasty-things-with-my-toothbrush BAD, and by some ****ed-up twist of Fate I need equipment like *that* to do whatever needs doing, there isn't much of it that my el cheapo beat up ol' Mosin won't get for me.......

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If things are ever so bad that regular people here are pulling out young pieces of field artillery to take out hardened military targets we're all a day late and a dollar short.

Yeah because regualr lunitics would never say... steal a tank and drive it down the street while the people who are SUPPOSED to stop it look on helplessly...

Oh wait...

http://www.youtube.com/v/3vESIVemfG8&rel=1

Heh.

OP
Cryozombie

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh BTW, in reality, the only reason I could see owning that is for the fun of the boom it would make when shot... I dont expect to have to take down a tank.

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just remember what Chairman Mao said:

Armed revolutionary struggle begins with the big knife.
With a big knife you can get a sword.
With a sword you can get a pistol.
With a pistol you can get a rifle.
With a rifle you can get anything.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am thinking overkill, but I have seen firsthand what the 50BMG does to a human being. I have not much use for anything over .308. I don't even want to envision what this would do to a person, the 50 is bad enough.

Latest Discussions