IRT Stick And Dagger Movement In Kauai!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am just back in from a short trip to Kauai! What a beautiful place with absolutely gorgeous people! Anyways, I taught a class on the beach one morning and after wards had enough time to shoot a quick video of me enjoying some of the fun in the sun IRT style with a little stick and dagger movement! Enjoy the movement!

[yt]6dmzqOoWpmo[/yt]

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a rough life you lead... :p How kind and selfless of you to take on the burden of a trip like that! :D

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well you know me jks9199 I did it for everyone else!
icon10.gif

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hehe, I think I did Naihanchi at that very spot! Who did you find to work out with?

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hehe, I think I did Naihanchi at that very spot! Who did you find to work out with?

Hey John,

I had put out some feelers early on and a couple of guy's wanted to come and see what we do. We enjoyed each others company quite a bit they are really good guys with a great appetite for learning. Of course everyone I met on Kauai is good because everyone is so happy!
icon6.gif

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey John,

I had put out some feelers early on and a couple of guy's wanted to come and see what we do. We enjoyed each others company quite a bit they are really good guys with a great appetite for learning. Of course everyone I met on Kauai is good because everyone is so happy!
icon6.gif

It's hard to be upset for long in paradise. You still run into cranky people from time to time. That may just be on my island though...;)

Latest Discussions