old school fun with friends...

khand50

Orange Belt
Reaction score
this is my friend mark and i back in 81 goofing around at a friends house. we used a super 8 camera to film this. mark trained with me for three years in high school. we met at a judo class at our high school and shared an art class for three years. he was one of my favorite fall guys and could do alot of good hard fighting stunts. mark passed away in may of 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Looks like you guys had fun, I had a best friend that I trained with for years. I am sorry for your loss.

this is my friend mark and i back in 81 goofing around at a friends house. we used a super 8 camera to film this. mark trained with me for three years in high school. we met at a judo class at our high school and shared an art class for three years. he was one of my favorite fall guys and could do alot of good hard fighting stunts. mark passed away in may of 2009.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score

It looks like you guys were having a great time!

Latest Discussions