H

Hendrik

Green Belt
Reaction score
Example on both external and internal method on sun punch

Jake104

Black Belt
Reaction score
The mind is not the GPS unit like on a car. Bad example! Your force flow sounds more like the oil that flows through an engines internals that lubricates vital parts. No that sounds more like blood flow. Ok it sounds more like the air and fuel that is entering the combustion chamber on the intake stroke that get atomized to create a perfect mixture or stoichiometry. Which in a modern combustible engine is 14.7:1.

The mind is more like the PCM ( power control module) of and engine. Or brain in layman's.

Which by the way controls stoichiometry among many other things. Just like the mind.

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The mind is not the GPS unit like on a car. Bad example! Your force flow sounds more like the oil that flows through an engines internals that lubricates vital parts. No that sounds more like blood flow. Ok it sounds more like the air and fuel that is entering the combustion chamber on the intake stroke that get atomized to create a perfect mixture or stoichiometry. Which in a modern combustible engine is 14.7:1.
The mind is more like the PCM ( power control module) of and engine. Or brain in layman's.
Which by the way controls stoichiometry among many other things. Just like the mind.

If the mind is like GPS? Who controls that? The government?

OK, I'm willing to admit I missed something watching those videos but where did he say "The mind is not the GPS unit like on a car" because I did not hear it said

Vajramusti

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I do not totally agree with this; Internal and external movement can look the same to the observer because of Yi, Qi, Li. Mind move Qi and Qi moves muscle.
---------------------------------------------

Yes- problems of inference and induction.

Jake104

Black Belt
Reaction score
OK, I'm willing to admit I missed something watching those videos but where did he say "The mind is not the GPS unit like on a car" because I did not hear it said
At the end of the "can you see if it's internal" video he compares it to gps and that the mind has no control over this, as if it's truly mechanical.

I'm an auto technician thats my trade.
So beside the gps reference being a completely strange comparison to what he was trying to convey. I don't beleive the mind, "has nothing to do with his force flow" .

Besides that, He was saying that if there is a sharp angle then force flow can not flow as that creates an obstruction. Again, since he used a "car engine" as an example I will make this point.

In a cars engine, an obstruction or restriction creates pressure. Like if you have a garden hose and put your thumb over the water. It will spray harder. In an engine pressure is good. Flow is also good. Too much of either isn't. Too much flow you lose velocity. Too much velocity flow is compromised.. There has to be a balance.

The mind doesn't control thing makes no sense too me. Because if the mind doesn't control the force flow, and the "GPS" controls it . Then what controls the GPS? In other words what controls force flow if the mind doesn't? You said it's like GPS. So what's GPS? Second nature? Isn't that still the subconscious?

Last edited:

Latest Discussions