I'm new here

NinjaChristian

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have been exploring martial talk for a while, so I finally decided to join up. I have been practicing taekwondo for two years, and I am currently a green belt (6th gup). I practice taekwondo because I love to practice taekwondo; I am flexible and athletic so I enjoy the full body work out that taekwondo practice provides. I also practice because I want to be able to defend myself if the need arises, but still; I just enjoy jumping, spinning around, then landing a kick (fancy moves reserved for show; I am most likely just going to punch to the head or back kick to the stomach. ). I hope to learn a lot from the plethora of martial arts experience people have on this forum, maybe pose a question of my own from time to time.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I have been exploring martial talk for a while, so I finally decided to join up. I have been practicing taekwondo for two years, and I am currently a green belt (6th gup). I practice taekwondo because I love to practice taekwondo; I am flexible and athletic so I enjoy the full body work out that taekwondo practice provides. I also practice because I want to be able to defend myself if the need arises, but still; I just enjoy jumping, spinning around, then landing a kick (fancy moves reserved for show; I am most likely just going to punch to the head or back kick to the stomach. ). I hope to learn a lot from the plethora of martial arts experience people have on this forum, maybe pose a question of my own from time to time.
Hi Welcome aboard! Is there a significance in your username NinjaChristian?

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
"Ninja" refers to my martial arts practice, and "Christian" refers to my dedication to Christ.
I had hoped it was as straightforward as that :) Jump in and post some, easiest way to get started

OP
NinjaChristian

NinjaChristian

Green Belt
Reaction score
I don't have a clue what to post.. or where to post. Could you give me an idea?

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have a clue what to post.. or where to post. Could you give me an idea?
Click 'active topics' at the top, and it will show the most recently posted-in threads. If one looks interesting, read through, and if you have an opinion comment! Simple as that :)

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I saw on another thread in the TKD forum that you're Chung Do Kwan. I'm Chung Do Kwan, as well....and a Christian for that matter. :)

Latest Discussions