I'm hanging up the gloves

pirate wyatt

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi guys
Im 18 years old and a former junior boxer with 19 fights (12-6-1) Boxing was fun but not something I wanted to make a long term commitment too and plus my coach went off to find himself before he died. I am moving to Colorado anyways for college and I always wanted to try a martial art so i thought now was the perfect time. So now I'm off to browse the boards looking for the right one.

Where in Colorado?????

Welcome to Martial Talk! Good luck in your search. Happy Posting! :)

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Are you going to CU-Boulder? If so (or anywhere else in Boulder, if it comes to that) there are lots of MA classes in Boulder and in the surrounding area, including several clubs run through the university. Do you have any idea what style you're interested in?

Good luck with your search.

pirate wyatt said:
Boxing was fun but not something I wanted to make a long term commitment too . . .

What made you feel this way about boxing?

I know very little about Colorado. However this may help.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Colorado Taekwondo Institute[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Green Mountain
Littleton
Craig
The Point
Oberon Middle School
Westridge Elementary School[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif](303) 989-7542
(303) 979-2621
(970) 824-2484
(303) 989-7542
(303) 979-2621
(303) 989-7542
[/FONT]

Good schools. Welcome and good luck.

Matt

Once you have chosen Kenpo or say Lima Lama you know you will have made the right decision. Ha ha. Anyways welcome to Martial Talk.
Sean

Welcome, and good luck in your search for the right style for you.

Jeff

pirate wyatt said:

If you get near or are near to Lakewood check out the Combat Hapkido Federation...

Welcome aboard!

With your boxing experience, you'll probably fit in quite nicely when you continue on with your martial arts training.

Latest Discussions

Back