I'm Engaged!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master of Blades
I have my ways......:rolleyes:

Holding back a response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all I don't want to hi-jack Paul's thread.

R

Richard S.

big congrats man. ive been stapled,uh nailed, uh chained,scuse me,happily married now for 1yr.1mo.and 3 days to a woman whose patience is positively supernatural..........respects and best wishes

P

progressivetactics

Paul,
Congrats Brother. Good Job. Marriages can actually work. Give and take and its all good!

Good luck my friend!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Congratulations Paul...
as Steve Martin (comedian) would say: Best Fishes!
---------------------------
"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower.

"Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?"

"Probably that I married you for your money," she replied.

He said - "What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?"

She said - "Turn sideways and look in the mirror!"

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by arnisador
OK, when's the actual date?

Yes, I want to drink to your health and your food :)

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The date? Ohhhh boy. We are still figuring this one out. When I originally proposed, it was set for fall 2005. Somehow (it seems through secret behind my back meetings between my Fiancee' Kate, her mom, and my mom) this changed, and now we are looking at October 2004. It's not that I don't want to marry sooner, but I am a little worried about $$ and planning! I never realized how much planning goes into this sort of thing. I am ready to elope already, and have a party at arnisadors house when I return! :rofl:

The exact date is still being determined, though, because I have to be registered with the church for 6 mo. prior to setting the date. So I won't know officially until January. I have been going to church for a long time, but I never bothered to register until August! :eek:

I'll post here when I get more details. :D

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Paul,

I am telling Kate would you siad ;)

Seriously, a frined of mine got frustrated with the cost and the BS of hall size and who could fit and not fit on his budget. So, his parents saw this and said he he eloped they would understand or fly to Vegas with him for the event. I saw him a few days later and did not know his parents had made the offer, and I told him, Dude go to Vegas and make it easy. He smiled and said his parents had said the same thing. I told him I would go, just let me know when, if he decided. About a month later, we were all making plans fo Vegas. Now, was it dirt cheap? Nope! but there was a lot less stress (* Read fighting and argueing and crying *).

So, do what is best, and take a page from YOu old instructor Remy.

"Go with the Flow" & "It is all the Same"

:cool: :asian:

Best Wishes

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey, congratulations, Paul!

:drinkbeer (drinking rootbeer)

- Ceicei

don bohrer

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Take your time. You should only have to do this once in your life and you might as well enjoy it. Hey... now you'll have a real sparring partner. ;)

Congrats man! :cheers:

don

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Man, I wish I had a sound effect that I could post for a maniacal, sinister laugh! He's goin' to the darkside;)

Congrats, amigo. If you thought martial arts was work marriage will be much more so...... but even more rewarding for your effort.

Latest Discussions