I'll say it

P

ProfessorKenpo

My value in this art is tangible only to those that find value in it. I'm self-centered, arrogant, pompous, and educated. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it, ignore me, whatever, I could really care less. The fact that I already got a MOD warning is of no consequence to me, it's just the friggin' internet. I have my body and soul on the mats teaching all the time for appreciable people, and I enjoy that. If you would care to correspond with me, please do so by email or on another forum. Bob, would you please remove my membership from this forum? Cya

Clyde

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It's a shame that you want to go Clyde, but if you feel you have to, then I would like to say thankyou for all the input that you've given into the forum in the past, I've read some really good stuff in the threads that you've joined in with.

:asian:

Ian.

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So you know that I value your opinions and knowledge. Robert enumerated many, many reasons to leave. Needless to say that the same could be said for all forums, in fact for internet forums in general. But you don't seem happy with MT. I hope it is just "us" and not something else going bad elsewhere in your life. I assume it is "us" due to Robert's post.

I will try to look you up my next trip to LA. They are few and far between since that is not where my Association is now, but my Dad is still there, so hopefully next year. Take care,

Oss,
-MB

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Even tho we may not agree on many points ....... or the way in which to deliver ones point...it is always sad to lose a sparring partner of Clydes ability.

:(

Latest Discussions