I witness (not sure how I feel)?

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
You know, I think this if further proof that it would be nice to have a sub-forum here at MT for police/security.
His story may have been seen by people more familiar with this situation if there were a forum like that.

AoG

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello, Thank-you everyone! I do feel alot better now....the memories will be around for a long time.

I'm glad you're feeling better. Please take the time you need to deal with it properly; if you try to rush through the process, you'll just have to go through it again later.

Sorry I brought this up.............Thank-you for your thoughts and comments..............Aloha

There's nothing to be sorry for - share away!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I echo Kacey's last words there too - talking this kind of thing through can really help. I like to say that rather than the thoughts going round and round in your head, carving a groove, if you speak to someone about it then the thoughts get written on air and that allows them to begin to dissipate.

Anyhow, it (the 'talking cure') worked for me when I lost my four closest friends in one go (car accident).

Like others I can only reassure you that altho' the memories will linger, the emotional baggage gradually becomes more manageable. Hang in there and don't be afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve.

loyalonehk

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Being a war veteran and Corpsman of Marines, I feel your pain. PM me if you like, it helps to talk at some point when you are ready. Everyone handles these things in their own way, but there is help out there. Dont let it eat you up. You just cant unsee some things in life, but You must press on... Your family is counting on you to be there for them.

Here is a helpful link:
http://www.ncptsd.va.gov/ncmain/information/

Take care of yourself and I am glad to hear that you have such a supporting family both at home and here:)

Aloha & Mahalo for sharing.

Latest Discussions