I was shocked!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Last night we went to see a movie that was listed as starting at 4:10PM. We were running a little late and got in at 4:13PM to find...it had alrweady started! The movie actually started at the listed time! We had never been to this theatre before, but intend to patronize it more heavily in the future. I hate sitting through 10 minutes of Coke and Fandango ads, the previews (which I like), then a few more ads, before the film starts 20 minutes late. This is great!

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Last night we went to see a movie that was listed as starting at 4:10PM. We were running a little late and got in at 4:13PM to find...it had alrweady started! The movie actually started at the listed time! We had never been to this theatre before, but intend to patronize it more heavily in the future. I hate sitting through 10 minutes of Coke and Fandango ads, the previews (which I like), then a few more ads, before the film starts 20 minutes late. This is great!
what are you happy about now man?
that means u have no excuse to be late anymore!

OP
A

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We went back for King Kong, and this time there were 10 minutes of previews and a Fandango ad (but no Coke etc. ads). It must have been a fluke!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
We were running a little late and got in at 4:13PM to find...it had alrweady started! The movie actually started at the listed time!quote]

Enter that into the book of deeds..It is a rare and wonderous occurence..