I hate "bad cop" stories but I have to share this...

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.policeone.com/chiefs-sheriffs/articles/2005041-Va-Sheriffs-daughter-could-be-his-downfall

Ashley Hunt lingered at the edge of the crime scene, not far from the body of a burglar who dropped face-down in the road from a homeowner's bullet in his neck .

She was 13 and arrived at the homicide with her father, Ewell Hunt, then a lieutenant at the Franklin County Sheriff's Office.

Her appearance there inaugurated a law enforcement love affair that began with a part-time sheriff's office job as a clerk when she was 14 and, once her father became Franklin County's elected sheriff in 2008, produced a gun-carrying, uniform-wearing, tantrum-throwing teen whom deputies nicknamed "Hurricane Ashley."

You have to read the rest of this one....wtf? wtf? WTF!?!?

Oh my! A daughter wanting to follow her father into law enforcement has the potential to be a 'good' story but sadly nepotism is a flaw that never truly dies out in political circles where 'patronage' holds sway.

Hurricane Ashley indeed! With her arrogance, temper and overall sense of entitlement that broad could become a Senator from New York and maybe someday Secretary of State!

Hurricane Ashley indeed! With her arrogance, temper and overall sense of entitlement that broad could become a Senator from New York and maybe someday Secretary of State!

Or a teabagging, race-baiting smarmy snake-oil salesman from Kentucky.

Back