I gotta be blind.

Kenpo5.0Hawker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ha. I didn't see this forum until today. Figured since it was here I'd pop in and say hello. About me. (always feel wierd writing these) I trained TDK as a kid and have just now gotten back into training again. Only this time I'm studying Kempo along with my daughter. So far I am thrilled with the style and my school. Been training three nights a week at school and at home most nights I'm not at school. Glad my wife has taken this new schedgual in stride. She's awesome.

I do Falconry Based Bird Control for a living. In plain English that means I use trained falcons and hawks to chase away pest birds from landfills, resorts, and farms. It's a fun job but often the hours can get long.

May you always have game
Tom

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
[FONT=georgia, serif]Welcome to MT.​[/FONT]

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Tom. Your job seems very interesting, plus training with your daughter is an awesome well spent time......... Please enjoy the site, see you around the board. :)

OP
K

Kenpo5.0Hawker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome y'all. Great folks and a ton of good info. I'm very glad to be here.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, Tom, we're glad you are here. Your job sounds fascinating -- I have not heard of anything like that before. There must be no such thing as a typical day at work for you! :asian:

OP
K

Kenpo5.0Hawker

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the great Welcome Carol. And you observation about ever workday being different is very true!
Thanks
Tom

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I hope when my daughter is old enough that she will join us in class!

Latest Discussions