I forgot the school that someone told me please help me

T

tunetigress

Well GD, I am afraid I only found two heartening moments in that whole practice tape I made yesterday, lol! First, I was able (just barely) to fit into my poor old Gi again, which made my day! I thought it looked way better than my pyjamas, even tho it felt like an 18 hour girdle! The only other thing that didn't make me gag was the second Bo set I did, Skylight Staff, as I used to know it. That was the only thing that I taped that didn't look like I was a short-circuiting robot on sedatives. Well now I know what to practice more anyway. Only I could make Short Form 2 look that ridiculous! And Short Form 3, OMG, I couldn't even get through that one single time without getting lost, so I will either have to leave off Short 3, or hang my head in shame and ask my 10 year old daughter to help me with it. She would gloat about that for ages after I am sure, and truthfully, I'd rather wait for you to pick it apart rather than her, she is just too mean. Yes, I know you are mean too GD, but you ain't got nuthin on this kid, dang she's tough! She just got another stripe on her belt, and her instructor says she is doing far better now that I'm not there. Hmmm, go figure! Yes GD, you are gonna really have some entertainment when this puppy finally arrives! All those bad habits to correct once you get up off the floor! Gee, I hope it is worth the wait! I bet you are all excited now! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We must keep all your dirty laundry private from this point on....... other wise I want a cut of the soap:soapbox: that the readers will be tuning into every day to see if you live or die..... lol:rofl:

:asian:

Latest Discussions