I absolutely LOVE it.

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
There's been a lot of cool changes to MT lately, which are all awesome of course... but I absolutely LOVE that I can see who I've given rep to recently, as well as how much 'power' I have. It's definitely a bonus.

:partyon: For MT!

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I gotta agree with you wholeheartedly Sam! It is so nice to have those features. :D

Thanks again, Bob, for all the hard work!

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lisa said:
I gotta agree with you wholeheartedly Sam! It is so nice to have those features. :D

Thanks again, Bob, for all the hard work!

Ditto to what she said!:)

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ditto to the ditto. ... I hope I'm not being redundantly repetitive with my reinteration.

... Seriously, the whole thing is a great improvement, Bob. It takes a lot of time and work to make something worthwhile and you've done that here. It's greatly appreciated.

OP
S

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
we should get bob hubbard dolls. we can all worship them, just like the joe boo in that one movie.

(okay, just kidding). but seriously. what would we do with our free time otherwise?

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Most of my posting is done at work for 8 hrs straight or in the hour before I go to bed. ... so, apparently, without the forum I would get more work done and a better night's sleep.

Eh, who needs that?! .. Good thing the forum is here to keep me from being healthy and productive!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Agreed.

I like the rapid posting of the Quick Reply option now. It doesn't even seem to reload the window!

Latest Discussions